Sunday, March 4, 2007

Wealth and Favor

Wealth and Favor

Elvis Iverson
March 4, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the angel of the finances standing in a doorway. He says, I have been waiting for this day to come, and now it has come for you. This is the door of destiny and favor for you, and this is your life. I see in his right favor and in his lift hand wealth. He says; these are for you, for the will of the Lord for you is favor and wealth.

I see a company of workplace apostles and he says to them, I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the Kingdom of God and for the social transformation of the world.

I see a company of wealthy business kings and he says to them, I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the kingdom of God, and for the social transformation of the world.

I see a company of economic kings and he says to them, I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the kingdom of God, and for the social transformation of the world.

I see a company of Christian businesspersons and he says, I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the kingdom of God, and for the social transformation of the world.

I see a company of kings of the Kingdom, this company is the greatest number of all, and it is beyond numbers. He says; I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the kingdom of God, and for the social transformation of the world.

I see a company of apostles and prophets, he says; I have come to give you favor and wealth for the purposes of the Church, city church, Kingdom of God, and for the social transformation of the world.

He says the time has now come for this release of the will of the Lord, and the release of the sovereignty of the Lord. I come now by His order to give you favor and wealth, now honor Him with this favor and wealth that He has giving to you.

I see an outpouring of angelic hosts upon these companies; I see waves of finances, wealth, along with them I see waves of blessings and waves of angles and grace to harness these waves for the church and the Kingdom.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: