Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Apostolic Realm

The Apostolic Realm

Elvis Iverson
March 24, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Come now I hear the Holy Spirit say come now; He says I will show you the apostolic realm do not fear, for some things in this realm are fearful, this is why you need grace to stand in this realm.

I am about to release to the church in many nations, many cities and around the world the signs of an apostle, this is a fearful thing that’s about to come.

I see a see vision of a young church, that in ten years from now will become great in the earth. I see this church grow, grow, grow, increase, increase, increase beyond limits and beyond our human thinking; this is a fearful thing to see and behold, for what you see will happen.

Now I see a vision of all congregations and networks will grow to their purpose growth in Christ, all things that are connected to the Apostolic Church will become fruitful, and all things that are not connected will become fruitless.

Now I see cities and nations change before my eyes, the Holy Spirit says He will change cities and nations through the apostolic church and the marketplace church, for the marketplace church is the outreach of the apostolic church.

I see a vine, I see a plant; the vine grows throughout the world, and the plant grows throughout the world. The vine is signs and wonders; the plant is the apostolic church.

Now I see a garden build around the plant, and this garden becomes fruitful, and full of fruits; this is the church in the workplace. Now I see walls built around the garden, and plant, these are the walls of salvation, and I see gates, these are the gates of praise.

I hear the Holy Spirit say; what has been prophesy will come to pass, and this is a fearful thing, however do not fear, only believe, obey me, and ask for grace.

Now I see a fearful cloud coming, it is storm cloud that is coming, that will fill the whole church, that will fill the whole earth, that will fill your whole city and your life most of all. This is the apostolic realm that is coming.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: