Monday, May 7, 2007

Coming Harvest in America

Coming Harvest in America

Elvis Iverson
April 28, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

There is coming a time to America of massive harvests of souls. The Apostolic Church shall arise in every city in America. Massive reformation will come to the church of America. Revivals will come to all places in America, there will be many revivals poured out upon America. Social transformation will come to many cities in America, and massive social transformation will come to cities across America. The Nation of America will go through a supernatural social transformation.

I see a vision of huge congregations come forth in many cities, and in many cities there were a pool of huge churches. And I see in one city, these huge churches, form a city church network, and establish a city church center. The next level of city church will come to the city church in many cities in America.

I see apostles will sign and wonders arise in the cities across America. I see apostolic networks formed over night throughout America. I see the healing of many cities and states in America.

Now I see huge great mighty army of business and workplace believers all over America, I see anointing on their hands, feet and brains, and blessings rain down from the Third Heaven upon them.

I see prayer centers establish in certain areas all over America. I see a revival of prayer covering all of America.

First and foremost I see a great harvest coming to America. I see 100 Million souls coming to know the Lord. I see huge gates open up, I see apostles standing at these gates calling them to come, and I see prophets speaking the word to them, come forth.

I believe there will be 100 Million won to Christ in the near future. These will be gathered into the Apostolic Church, Apostolic congregations in many cities in America.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: