Friday, June 1, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part five

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part five

Elvis Iverson
May 13, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I am in vision in the upper room in the prophetic tower, the Holy Spirit says this is Habakkuk 2:1-4, this is the prophetic watch post that I am establishing around the world in every city, in every nation and on a global level. Then I see a vision of supernatural steps going up to the third heaven into the Throne Room. I enter into this vision and walked up these steps. The Holy Spirit says this is the gate of heaven that I am establishing in every city, every nation, and on a global level, and my prophets will know of these gates where the angels enter into earth, where blessing pour down upon my people, when prophecy, visions, and supernatural enters earth, theses are the widows of heaven.

My prophets must know where these widows are and begin to open them by prophecy, faith and prayer, once when these widows are open life, as we know of will change.

I see in the Throne Room a grand company of prophets; these are prophets from all over the world; that are about to be birth into their anointing. The Holy Spirit says I will being unity among them all, they will work together, they will love one another, and then they will bring unity in the prophetic and oneness in the voice of God to the whole church.

Now I see a vision of the unlimited anointing; the Holy Spirit says there is the anointing without measure, there is the anointing that is the giving anointing that is poured upon the body of Christ, there is the covering anointing that is poured upon the body of Christ, and there is the corporate anointing that comes when there is unity, and then there is the anointing that is called the unlimited anointing, this anointing is not anointing that is upon you, it is not anointing that can be giving to one person, instead this is anointing that can be release to do mighty and great things at once, and then there is the breakthrough anointing that comes to bring break through, it is the breaker anointing. The unlimited anointing is greater and comes to fulfill many things, do many things at once.

Now I see a vision of a huge river that grows and increases and that flows always, this is the river of anointing, and all anointings is in this river, and this river is coming upon the whole church in this time.

Now I see a vision of apostles that will come forth soon these are apostles with great grace and great power, then I see apostles of signs and wonders, and then I see apostles come with great exploits, these apostles were also workplace apostles, however, not all workplace apostle will be of this group, and then I see apostles with the signs of an apostle, this group covers all apostles. Now I see apostles, who are called apostles of fire, and then I see apostles who are called apostles of glory, and then I see apostles who were both fire and glory.

Now I see a vision of Moses, Elijah, and John the Baptist, and the Apostle Paul, These are the anointings and graces of ministries that are going to come forth in our generation.

Now I see a vision of the Spirit and Power of Elijah come upon this generation, and see a generation of Elisha comes forth a generation of the Father’s love.

I see certain governments; I see a cloud of the fear of the Lord comes upon them. They begin to open their ears and eyes to apostles and prophets. I see the workplace army arise in these nations in a great way, and with a huge impact.

Now I see these government heads watch the arising prophets, they begin to watch and see who’s prophecies come to pass the most, and those prophets that had the most prophetic fulfillment will be the prophets who will be call upon to be watchpersons of their nations, and they will bless them with financial gifts for their services unto the Lord in ministering to these governments.

Now I see there will be prophets who will mature with grace and wisdom that will have a 100% prophetic fulfillment of prophecy, these prophets will be the most humbly among all other prophets. And huge gatherings will gather when they minister.

Nevertheless, there is coming a river of 100% prophetic fulfillment of prophecy upon the whole prophetic community of prophets around the world. These will be such humility, such meekness, such grace, such mercy, such love, such servanthood, such honor, and such unity.

Now I see a vision of the apostolic church arising around the world in many cities and many nations, I see an anointing of favor, wealth, and signs and wonders poured upon them.

Now I see a vision of workplace apostle arise in cities and nations around the world, they moved is favor and wealth, and some move in great favor and great wealth, and from them came favor and wealth to a company of wealth, and from them came favor and wealth to the whole marketplace army.

I see a vision of the building of the city church in many cities around the world, I see city church apostles begin to lead with vision, and I see many revivals come upon these cities. This will only be the beginning! Although there will be revivalists with each revival, in the long run it is the city church that shall be the corporate revival leader.

Now in the upper room I look out the fifth Widow and I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Rivers) I see a vision of the Throne Room in the Third Heaven, I see a vision of the Throne of God, now I see a vision of the city church and the Throne of God, and from there came a river of life, and from this river of life came many rivers, a river of prophetic, a river of wealth, a river of healing, a river of signs and wonders, and many rivers of revivals, and there was much more rivers. I here these words; The Church will never be lukewarm, never be dry, never be without the rivers of the Spirit, and the Church shall be full of life, and be full of fruitfulness, fullness, and fulfillment.

The Holy Spirit say to those hearing and reading this prophetic vision breakthrough anointing has been release into your life, apply this breakthrough anointing to the areas that you need a breakthrough, by praying for breakthrough for those areas and praying for the anointing to be apply, and the Holy Spirit say a river of fruitfulness and blessings will flow in your life just open your heart and ask the Lord for this river.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: