Friday, June 15, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part seven

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part seven

Elvis Iverson
May 27, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the prophetic tower, in the upper room. I then see the company of prophets begun to stand up and take hold of trumpets and they begun to bow them together in unity. I then heard a voice saying this is the day of the two silver trumpets. When My prophets stand fast and take hold of the trumpets and blow them together in unity, the Third Heaven will open over the church around the world. There will be a world wide-open heaven. This is what the Lord has been planning for among His prophets over these years, to raise them up to a point that they can together create an open heaven worldwide. The time is upon us, and the time has come, the time of the trumpets!

I see a vision of an angel waiting for a time release to be set in motion, when this happens; this angel is carrying in one of its hands a global sphere of anointing. When the time comes, He will throw this global sphere of anointing to the earth, as this sphere is sent forth it will unfold as it begins to manifest upon the earth, the time of the manifestation of the global sphere of anointing will come.

Now I see a vision of the unfolding global sphere of anointing!

First I see an outpouring of prophecy, visions and dreams upon all believers. I see an outpouring of prophecy, visions and dreams upon children in the church, and I see an outpouring of prophecy, visions, and dreams upon the believers in the workplace. I see an outpouring of hosts of angels upon the church, then I see pouring of visions and dreams upon the Middle East, many people who don’t know Jesus will come to know Jesus through visions and dreams. I see in all nations where Islam is, many people coming to know the Lord through visions and dreams. I see visions and dreams being poured out upon government leaders and business leaders and financial leaders all over the world.

Second I see an outpouring of prophetic anointing upon all prophets. I see a prophetic anointing pour out upon apostles, and I see a prophetic anointing pour out on both apostles and prophets.

Third I see an outpouring of revelation, Word Revelation, and prophetic revelation upon apostles, upon prophets, upon children, upon believers in the workplace, upon all believers around the world.

Fourth I see an outpouring of vision, visionary leadership, visionary ideals, visionary plans and goals, and I see an outpouring of purpose.

Fifth I see an outpouring of the wisdom of God upon the Church.

Sixth I see an outpouring of prophetic glory, prophetic manifestations, I see an outpouring of revelational glory, revelational manifestations upon the church. I see an outpouring of prophetic revivals, and revivals of revelation. I see an outpouring of prophetic worship, and prophetic passion, and prophetic acts.

Seventh I see an outpouring of the signs of a prophet upon the prophets around the world.

In the upper room I look out the seventh window of prophetic vision and I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Movements) There is coming in our time, beginning in our generation the many movements of God, the Lord is not just limited by one movement, He is not just in one movement, and He will lead many movements, for they are all the banners of the Lord.

The Holy Spirit says to those hearing and reading this prophetic vision, the Holy Spirit wants to move in your life, He wants you to be movement of the Lord in the Earth.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: