Friday, July 13, 2007

The Church Around The World part two

The Church Around The World part two

Elvis Iverson
June 8, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In vision I see the roundtable meeting of the seated apostles and prophets. I see them in prayer, intercession, and supplication for the church, for the Kingdom and for the nations and cities around the world.

I see a vision of a seed that as already been planted. It has been planted in the hearts of apostles and prophets in the church around the world. I see from this seed roots grow forth in their hearts and in the hearts of many believers in Christ, I hear the voice of the Holy Spirit saying these are the company of believers who are called the faithful and the fruitful. From this seed grow the roots, and from this seed begun to come forth the new apostolic city church in many cities around the world, and then in all cities around the world. This is a great movement of movements of all time.

Now I see a vision of a greater seed, this is the seed of life to all other seeds and plants of God. This seed was planted by Christ in the hearts of the first fruits, now in this generation the last will be first, and the first will be last, will come a generation of a new first fruits of the seed that Christ planted. This is greater then all things, all movements, greater then the church and the world. This seed has been growing and increasing throughout the world since Christ planted this seed long ago in the hearts of the first fruits. What is this seed? This seed is the Kingdom of God.

I see a vision of a seed planted in believers around the world, this seed is the marketplace church, this seed is a forerunner for many social transformations that is coming upon many nations, many cities around the world, and this seed is a forerunner for a life of social transformation to always be, grow and increase.

I see a vision of a seed that has been planted, this seed is called the new apostolic church, and this seed will grow into a living vine, and will become many vines into one vine. This vine will connect around the seed of the new apostolic city church, seed of the marketplace church, and the seed of the Kingdom of God.

I see a vision of gates of praise being built all over the church around the world, and I see walls of salvation be built all over the church around the world.

I see vision of gates that begun to widening by the will of God, the acts of the Holy Spirit and prayers of the saints.

I see a gate widen over India. I see many, many, many, many, great numbers coming, coming, and coming to the Lord. It is like mighty rivers of souls coming into the church.

I see Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, and Nepal. Begun to open wide to the gospel, I hear these words is this revival, then I hear the Holy Spirit say this is life.

I see a gate widen, widen more, widen even more over China. I see great huge numbers flowing into the church. I see so great numbers of souls, I rejoice then the Holy Spirit says see I hear your prayers.

I see Taiwan, Mongolia, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, and Papua New Guinea, These nations open to the gospel, and the freedom of the Spirit, I see great harvests of soul coming out of these nations, The Holy Spirit says I decided to take over these nations, and bring many to Christ, and raise up the church to new levels in Christ.

Then I hear these words from the Holy Spirit; this is only the beginning.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: