Friday, February 22, 2008

The Ephesians Vision part four

The Ephesians Vision part four

Elvis Iverson
September 2, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the city of God, the Bride of Christ, the Eternal Purpose of God, The Church; I see the fires of reformation come, and the city of God is filled with the fires of reformation, I then see a vision of clouds of revival come, and they are many, and I see the city of God filled with the clouds of revival. From the gates of the city of God comes from the city to the world; revivals, many revivals, great revivals, massive revivals, endless revivals, and outpourings of the Spirit, and then I see social transformations come forth from city of God to the world, I see many social transformations coming, I see massive social transformations coming, I see lasting social transformations coming, and I see endless social transformation coming.

I see a vision of pillars of revivals coming to the church and nations around the world, each was name after the names of the Lord, each had one of His names, and then I see banners of the Lord over the church, each had written upon them a name of the Lord, and from these banners came anointings, graces, and mercies and His lovingkindness poured from them upon the believers and the church.

I see a vision of five movements of God that have went over throughout time. The first movement is the movement of Israel; Israel is a movement of God, The second movement of God is the movement of the Church, the church is a movement of God in the earth. The Third movement of God is the movement of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit; the outpouring of the Holy Spirit is a movement of God in the church and the world. The fourth movement of God, this movement of restoration, the restoration of all things is a movement of God in the church and the earth. The Firth movement of God is the movement of the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of God is a movement of God, and the Kingdom of God has no end all and there is no end to her increase and the increase of her peace.

I see a vision of a great movement of God in the earth, I see this great movement is cloth in anointing, I see clouds of glory and revival all around and above, and upon, and resting upon this great movement of God. I see the outpourings of the Holy Spirit rain upon this great movement of God, and the rain never ends, and I see many, upon many floods and great floods of the Spirit coming in and from this great movement of God.

I see great many angelic hosts outpourings upon this great movement, within, upon, around, over this great movement of God. I see all spiritual gifts, and all the gifts of the Spirit, and healings, miracles, signs, wonders and raising the dead, I see these things as massive always happens all over this great movement of God. I see prophecy, visions, and dreams pour out always upon this great movement of God. I see this great movement of God filled and full of revelation, and revelation overflow unto the cities and nations around the world.

I see revivals, many revivals, great revivals, massive revivals, lasting revivals always upon and within, and around this great movement of God.

I see wealth, finances, and resources flowing as rivers and outpourings upon this great movement of God, and there is no end to these rivers of wealth.

I see a rod giving to this great movement of God to rule over all cities, regions, nations, and globally. This great movement of God has the keys of freedom, liberty, restoration, progression, blessings, peace and mercy for cities and nations around the world.

I see this great movement of God is an exceedingly great army, an army of restoration to bring restoration to cities and nations around the world. I see this great movement of God as a mighty great healing river to bring healing to cities and nations around and the world.

This great movement of God has no end; will always increase, and never decrease; this great movement of God is always victories. This great movement of God is the eternal purpose of God, the bride of Christ, which is the Church.

I see the center leaders of this great movement of God are apostles and prophets, and I see the chief leader of this great movement of God is Jesus Christ our Lord and Head of the Church.

I see this great movement of God filled with glory, full with glory, fullness of Glory, and overflowing with glory, I see this great movement of God glorious, full of glory.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: