Friday, September 5, 2008

Prophesy to Europe and Russia

Prophesy to Europe and Russia

Elvis Iverson
August 16, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of an angel pointing his finger at Europe, Russia, and Neighboring Countries. I see a dark cloud over theses nations; this dark cloud is full with fires of the Lord.

I see a vision from the Lord:

I see a workplace revival come upon these lands, leading to social transformations.

I see a new mystic prophetic revival sweeping these nations, and people of God in them.

I see a revival of love, of healing love, and divine healing coming across these nations.

I see awaking revival breaking forth sweeping across these nations.

I see an outpouring of harvest angels upon these nations.

Now this angel pointing His finger now at China, and China open wide up for the Gospel, and revival filled the nation like wild fire.

Now he points at the Middle East and an outpouring of angelic visions and dreams come upon these nations, and mass numbers come to know the Lord and changes come.

Now he points his finger at India, saying revival now, revival fire, revival oil come upon cities, a new generation of church, and outpouring of blessings.

Then this angel begin to hover over the ground saying the Lord will do new things, then I see an outpouring of new things upon the Church throughout the world.

Then the vision of this angel came to an end, but I since fire upon me, through this prophetic prophecy, I hear these words this is only the beginning, things are going to change, God is going to move, and His will be done, and God is faithful.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: