Friday, June 19, 2009

The Church without Walls

The Church without Walls

Elvis Iverson
May 10, 2009
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of a city, this city is in many cities around the world, I see an outpouring of angelic hosts upon these cities, for they are many, I hear these words enter into the coming waves of revival, enter into, now I see the vision of this city, I hear a voice saying I am building this city in many cities for my glory and only my glory.

In this city I see every Christian fellowshiping with each other, I see them fellowshipping outside the four walls, beyond the pastoral reach, into the vine of His love.

I see apostles gathering together in council to minister to the Lord and to speak the council of the Lord, these are the apostles of the city, and they are one in Christ, one in the Spirit.

I see a grand fellowship throughout the city, the priesthood of all believers, ministering to the Lord, ministering to one another.

There is no one leader, there is no one man, there is not one church, and instead there is the city of God.

The spirit of diotrephes no longer has seat, or room, or place among the spiritual leadership of the church.

The meeting places of the church, each of these groups are like the city of God, flows into the unity of the Spirit, the leaders walk in love and freedom.

Rivers of the Kingdom of God flow from his city to all cities and all nations.
In this city I see a revival called love feast, it’s a revival of love that will flow from this city to the church around the world.

Copyright © 2009 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: