Friday, July 10, 2009

Prophetic Ecstasy Revival Prophecy

Prophetic Ecstasy Revival Prophecy

Elvis Iverson
May 10, 2009
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of California, Georgia, Florida, Texas, and South Carolina in this vision I see a river of angels flow upon these places and upon the believers. I see an outpouring of angelic revival and prophetic ecstasy revival that flows throughout the church in America, and then flows throughout the church in Europe.

I see in the Third Heaven a great wine being poured out upon the church around the world.

This is ecstasy wine!

This is prophetic Wine!

This is holy intoxication wine!

This is healing wine!

This is intercession wine!

This is worship wine!

Prophetic Ecstasy Revival is coming!

Deep Prophetic Ecstasy Revival is coming.

I see thousands upon thousands of youth gathering in holy wine.

I see thousands upon thousands of believers gathering in holy wine.

I see this all over the church around the world.

The Holy Spirit says this is a sign of greater things coming!
Copyright © 2009 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: