Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hear the Silver Trumpets

Hear the Silver Trumpets

Elvis Iverson
January 3, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of a group of prophets praying and prophesying on a hill, it seems they been praying for some time, people will come by saying O those prophets pray in idol time. Then I see a Voice come out of Heaven in a mighty wind saying I have heard your prayers. Then I seen certain apostles and prophets come together to pray forth the will of God.

Then I see an outpouring of angelic hosts upon the Church and the Earth, I see armies of angels come forth, I see warrior angels come forth, I see strong angels come forth, I see archangel angels come forth, and I see the angel that holds the key to bottomless pit come forth, and I see more angels come forth from Heaven.

Now I see a Voice come out of Heaven in a mighty wind saying now you will hear and see the blowing of the Silver Trumpets in the church.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of gathering, The Voice says I will gather my people from all over the whole earth, I will gather them for reformation, for revival, to hear my Words, to hear my apostles and prophets.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of gathering, The Voice says I will gather my people for social transformation, and harvest, healing, restoration, new wine, and new wines, and new wineskins, and unity.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of Go Forth, The Voice says Go forth my people in unity, wine, anointing, grace, and wisdom, Go Forth my people and increase the Church, Go forth and Increase the Kingdom, Go forth and heal the nations, Go Forth and cover the Earth with the Word of God.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of Go Forth, The Voice says Go Forth my people in signs and wonders, it is time to restore, it is time to heal, it is time to raise up, it is time to build, it is time to gather, Go Forth my people and build the City Church, Build the City of God, Build the Apostolic Church, Build the Kingdom. You are Church builders, you are Kingdom builders, you are masters of building, and it is time to build.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of Release, The Voice says I will build your lives, I will heal you, I will restore you, I will raise you up, I will anointed you, I will increase you, and I will give you freedom.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of Release, The Voice says I release the peace of God in your lives, I release rivers of peace, I release the grace of peace, I release the fire of peace, I release the flood of peace, I release great peace, I release the keeping peace of God, I release peace in all areas of life.

I hear the silver trumpets and I hear the sound of Release, The Voice says I release the Presence of the Lord, I release the manifestation of the Presence of the Lord, I release the real Presence of the Lord, I release the raw Presence of the Lord, I release the Presence of the Lord, The Power of God, and the Glory of the Lord, and I release signs and wonders. I release Word Revelation, Prophetic Revelation, and the Revelation of Power.

Now I see angels of restoration and angels of refreshing go to the church all over the earth from city to city, from nation to nation, to the church in every place.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: