Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lord of Peace

Lord of Peace



Elvis Iverson
January 10, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see spiritual battles being war on this battlefield of hope, destiny, promise, and vision. This is a huge battlefield being war all over the church and all over the earth. I hear wisdom say this war has been going on for 36 years, and every battle has been won. Now the war is over and now true peace has begun to come.

I see a battlefield before me, behind me, and around me, I see many demons, and I see fallen angels, I see curses, I see wolves, goats, dogs, I see false apostles, false prophets, and false brethren, laying dead or defeated on this battlefield.

I see warring angels, strong angels, archangels, and an army of angels with swords warring against the evil, darkness, faithless hearts of those who follow not the Spirit of Christ, and the demons and fallen angels that are at work against God’s Holy Plans.

Now the Lord of Sabaoth, our Lord Jesus Christ, said where are your enemies now, There are no enemies against you, there are no evil against you, there are no darkness against you, there are no curses against you, for they are dead.

I have giving you peace, I speak peace, peace to you, I see increase peace to you, and this peace will always increase, I give you great peace, great peace is yours though the Blood of Christ, I give you rivers of peace that surpasses all understanding.

I give you love, I give you healing love, I give you great love, I give you love that passes knowledge, I give you the revelation of love, and I give you joy, I give you great joy, I give you joy unspeakable, I fill your heart with joy.

You will be drunk with the Holy Spirit, the drunk anointing will overflow in your life, and you will overflow in Word Revelation, Prophetic Revelation, Deep Prophetic rivers, and visions and dreams.

I see a vision of a beach next to a ocean of supernatural in Christ, I see a few in the little waters, I see others saying don’t go swimming, but I hear the Holy Spirit say swim, go into the deep. And these few begun to obey, and there was many souls, many fruits, and an overflow of fruitfulness that come forth, and many things were done of Spirit, now I see a inland in the Ocean of the supernatural, and on this inland I see a city built by God, this city is waiting for us to come, in this city and upon and around is lasting revivals, reformation, harvests, social transformation, the rains of the Spirit never end, the fruits and blessings never stop coming, the anointing is flowing in many rivers, and the outpouring of angels never stop. Where we can establish and build and be very fruitful in the Spirit.

Now I see around the earth a vision of churches arising in the earth.
I see the Samuel church, the Solomon church, the Isaiah church, the Ezekiel church, the Zechariah church, the Acts church, the Antioch church, the Jerusalem church, the Ephesians church, the Hebrews church, and the Revelation church, and the apostles church they were are all networked together, they were in unity, they were all in fellowship, they were all one, and they are connected to a council of a group of holy apostles.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: