Monday, March 1, 2010

Seasonal Anointing

Seasonal Anointing


Elvis Iverson
February 20, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I been soaking for about five hours in the presence of the Lord, I see a cloud of His presence hovering and fog filling my dwelling place. I see an angel standing here for almost these five hours, he then begins to speak. What is coming has begun, you have been made ready, now the time has come to see what will come upon the church very soon in the near future. You have been faithful and now you shall enter into the door of vision. I am speaking to those who have been made ready and have been faithful, they shall enter and see the fullness of the Glory of the Lord.

Now I see a vision, I see and feel a peace coming, this peace is sweet and is filling my soul, this peace is becoming great and deep.

The angel says: sweet peace is coming, then great peace is coming, then deep peace is coming, and then overflowing peace is coming!

Now I see a vision of a cleansing that is coming behind the coming peace of God.

The angel says: The cleansing is coming to the people of the Lord this is the mercy of the Lord and this is the love of the Lord, first the cleansing will come, then healing will come, and then restoration will come.

Now I see a vision of angels that will bring great fires to the church around the earth.

The angel says: revivals are coming, but reformation is coming first. The fires are reformation.

Now I see a vision of angels with swords.

The angel says: the angels with swords are come to bring God’s judgments upon His enemies all over the earth.

Now I see a vision of angels with bowls of oil.

The angel says: these angels are bringing revivals to the church and the nations.

Now I see a vision of anointing of release, grace, favor, and blessings.

The angel says: this is the anointing that is coming now, beginning today and for the next four years, this anointing will open many doors and make a way, and bring the people of the Lord to a new level of blessings and fruitfulness, successfulness, and favor.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: