Friday, December 10, 2010

House by a Lake

House by a Lake

Elvis Iverson
December 4, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com


I see a vision of a forest, a lake, and a house by the lake. I hear a voice say come now and enter into my heart, the house is my heart, and I am calling my people back to my house, the church in your home.

The door is always open, this is an open door to the supernatural, signs and wonders, revival, Gifts of the Spirit, signs of an apostle, Seven Spirits of God, Great Grace, and Great Power, Great Favor, and Great Wealth, Healing, deliverance, rising the dead, ecstasy prophecy, ecstatic prophecy, and Bliss gifts of God.

No witch, no warlock, no false prophet, no false apostle, no false brethren can enter in this door. This is the open door to all nations, to all cities, to all people groups; this is the open door to the Third Heaven Throne Room. The foundation of this house is apostles and prophets.

I enter into the open door, into a first room I see a great hall of fellowship, believers from all over the world in fellowshipping and ministering to one another. They all facing each other and praying for one another. The next room I see a group of businesspersons create a new market for all believers. I see rivers of wealth and blessings flowing throughout the church from city to city, nation to nation.

The next room I see networks of home churches with a center in many cities around the world, I see a group of holy apostles, who move in Word Revelation, and signs and wonders. They are one in the Spirit. I see a visionary apostle seated among them a river of revelation, wisdom, anointing, signs, wonders, freedom, and blessings, love flow from him. All these holy apostles were in unity, and down to earth. You don’t know they were apostles until wisdom came forth, they don’t say there were apostles, but you know for they were one in vision. The next room, was a holy council of prophets around the world, they all had wings like eagle. Prophecy, revival, came forth together, and there love for Christ and His Body was the main topic. Now the next room was a room where the holy apostles and holy prophets came together, every time these two came together the earth moved. The next room was a room of holy teachers around an Oak Table. They were in unity and love the truth. The Apostles, prophets, teachers were one in the Spirit. There are more room this house. But we must now look at the outside of the House.

I now see a lake; the lake was a full of revival, restoration, healing, and refreshing. I heard a voice say this is the anointing of the house of my heart. I see a wooded boat, and a angel in the boat says come and you will see. I got into the boat and the angel took me to the center of the lake. The angel says this is called the deep lake, for it is deep more then most lakes. I see prophecy, visions, dreams, and hosts of angels, and signs and wonders upon the lake of the anointing of the house of the heart.

Now we came to the fire by the side of the Lake, where there were believers gather around the holy fire. The angel said this is where most things will happen around the fellowship of the fire.

I now see a vision of forest around the land of house and the lake, the angel said this is the glory of God, and this is God’s holy protection. Around the holy ground of the lake and the house. The forest is Glory and wealth around the holy ground of the lake and the house.

Beyond that I see farms, vineyards, reaches, harvest fields around the forest of glory and wealth. The angel said this is the harvest of souls. Then I see cities around the harvest souls, the angel says these are cities all over the world that the Lord has open to His people. Now I see highways of silver from the cities come to the fields and from there I see roads of gold, and then I see one path that goes through the forest to the holy ground of the lake and the house. This was the path of precious stones.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: