Friday, December 24, 2010

Radical Faith of the Faithful

Radical Faith of the Faithful

Elvis Iverson
December 4, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a city full of light, full of glory, full of blessing, full of fruitfulness. An angel says this is a city of great light, and this is a city of the faithful. I see a pillar of cloud, and I see a pillar of fire. The angel says they have found their resting place.

I see faithful gathering open wide their hearts and ears to the Holy Spirit. I see an increase gathering resting before the Lord not in want or in need. I see a great gathering drunk in the Holy Spirit, new wine, holy love, and great grace, revival, and Word Revelation. I see a mighty gathering in unity, in visions, in dreams, and signs and wonders. I see an innumerable company in communion knit fellowship.

I see the Holy Spirit hover over the hearts of faithful, and hovering over the faithful raining upon them day and night. I see common prophetic flow through them always, I see the Raw Prophetic arise always from among them, I see Communion Prophetic flow throughout, I see deep prophetic open in their hearts, I see ecstatic prophetic birth forth like wild fire, and I see the ecstasy prophetic flow like a mighty river, and I see prophetic union begin to grow inside. The angel says this is the beginning of last day movements of God.

Then I see healing rooms, and deliverance rooms, miracle room, and prophecy room open among this holy company. I see the signs of the apostle flow like water and fire. I see the gifts of Spirit among the common believers; I see great grace and great power among the apostles. I see the bliss gifts of God flow like oil and water among this holy company. I see 13 rivers of wealth flow every month into the ministry of the faithful. I see many will be millionaires, and the support and aid the work of Lord. I see Seven Spirits of God fill the whole holy gathering. I see outpouring of angels like rain every morning. I hear teaching of apostles every week and day. I see seeds come from around the world, and I see seeds go to the nations and cities around the world. I see a holy threefold cord go around the world, through the hearts of the apostles and ears of prophets, and surround the gatherings of fire and water. I see favor come upon all like the sun light, every day for the freedom of the gospel.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: