Sunday, March 4, 2012

Restoration of Capstone Revival

Restoration of Capstone Revival


Elvis Iverson
October 15, 2011
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of some fires in the church around the world, then I see more fires in the church around the world, and I see even more fires in the church around the world.

Then I see the restoration of the Capstone Revival!!!

I hear the Voice of the Son of God say Capstone revival is the revival of the beginning, is the beginning revival, this is the revival at the end, this is the end revival, and this is the middle revival.

The Capstone Revival is the outpourings and circle of the movements of the Seven Spirits of God, first in the church then second upon the earth.

The Seven Spirits of God rest in every city church, and rest in the city of God and rest in the house of God, and rest in the Throne Room of the heart of the believer, and the Throne Room in the Third Heaven.

The Capstone revival is the key to open the gates and doors of many always revivals and outpourings of the Spirit and manifestations of the Spirit.

I see visitation revivals coming to the church in many cities.

I see waves of visitations coming to many nations and many cities.

I see habitation and resting revivals and lasting revivals coming to many city churches.

I see dark cloud revivals coming to the church.

I see many revivals coming to the church.

I see many waves of revivals coming to many nations and many cities.

I see great revivals coming.

I see massive revivals coming.

I see extreme revivals coming.

There are the revivals that shall come now.

There are the revivals that come in the near future.

There are the revivals that shall come beyond the near future.

There are the revivals that come in the future.

There are revivals that come before beginning of the end time.

There are the revivals come in the end time.

There are revivals that come at the beginning of the end of the end times.

Then there is the eternal revival that comes in the new days of the earth.

Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: