Friday, February 13, 2015

Awaken and Rain of the Spirit

Awaken and Rain of the Spirit Elvis Iverson August 15, 2012 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a covering hovering massive cloud over the whole earth, and from this massive cloud came forth many more clouds, I hear the Holy Spirit say its time for rain, its time for floods, its time for rivers, its time for revival. I see as vision of North Dakota, I see the archangel of awakening come down, and an angel was standing next to the archangel of awakening, he says it is time for the awakening to begin, it has already begun, it is the great awakening of the church, it is the global awakening of the church in every city and in every nation, first the awakening will begin then the house of the Lord and then it will come to the earth. I see a vision of North Dakota, I hear this words throughout the state of North Dakota, awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Every time hear these words the rain of the Holy Spirit comes upon the believers. I see a vision of Montana, Idaho, Minnesota, Iowa, and Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Canada. I hear these words awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! After each time I hear those words I see the rain of the Spirit upon the believers. Then I hear the sound of a holy trumpet in the Third Heaven before the Throne Room and the church, from among the Seven Watchers I hear the sound of the trumpet of destiny. I see a vision of the church, the Bride of Christ in every city and in every nation, I see rivers of awakening, I see a great awakening come in mighty huge waves covering the whole church, releasing the Seeing Eye, and the Hearing Ear. I see vision of the Spirit of Awakening pouring upon the church, in rains, rivers, floods, upon the church. Copyright © 2012 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: