Friday, February 27, 2015

Divine Apostolic Prayers

Divine Apostolic Prayers Elvis Iverson August 16, 2012 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of apostolic prayers being release in the church from the Throne Room. I see our Lord Jesus Christ seated at the Right Hand of God the Father, praying apostolic prayers over the church, then I see the same apostolic prayers birth in the hearts of apostles in nations around the earth, then I see those apostolic prayers release into the church then into the earth, I see believers then praying these same apostolic prayers, then again I see our Lord Jesus next to the Father praying again the same apostolic prayers. I see a vision of Jesus praying apostolic prayers over the church, I see from his mouth comes rivers of the Spirit upon the church and from the church these rivers go to cities and nations of the earth. I see a vision of apostolic prayers being birth in the hearts of apostles in nations around the earth, and as they pray rivers of the Spirit came out of there mouths and goes throughout the church then to cities and nation of the earth. I see a vision of the same apostolic prayers being prayed by believers in the church in nations around the earth, and from their mouths rivers of the Spirit pour forth throughout the church and the earth. I see a vision of Jesus again praying apostolic prayers and from His mouth came rivers of the Spirit pour forth throughout the church and the earth. I see a vision of an apostle, an apostle of reformation and revival, who is praying apostolic prayers and from his prayers and from his mouth came rivers of the Spirit that went throughout the church and the earth. I see a vision of other apostles praying apostolic prayers and from their prayers rivers of the Spirit came forth throughout the church and the earth. Apostolic prayers is what will begin the changes in the church and the earth, apostolic prayers will create and change the world you live in, apostolic prayers are praying now time and near time and future time of the church and the earth. Copyright © 2012 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: