Friday, April 17, 2015

The Open Heaven and the Open Door

The Open Heaven and the Open Door Elvis Iverson August 15, 2012 www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of the states of California, and Arizona, Washington, Kansas and Texas; rivers of prophesy, visions, dream, rivers of the deep prophetic, rivers of holy drunkenness, and rivers of supernatural manifestation flowing throughout the church in these states. I see a vision of the archangel of the open heaven came down in California, and an angel standing next to him saying let the river come, let revival come, let the supernatural manifestations come, and let the deep prophetic come!!! I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of supplication and the Spirit of grace; massive numbers and great numbers begin to seek the Lord. I see the outpouring of prophecy, visions and dreams; many flowing in the prophetic and swimming in river of the prophetic. I see the outpouring of signs and wonders; massive numbers being touch and healed by God. Then I hear the sound of a holy trumpet in the Third Heaven before the Throne Room and the church, from among the Seven Watchers I hear the sound of the trumpet of grace. I see the outpouring of the Spirit of understanding upon the church. I see a vision of an open door, I see many brought to the Throne Room, I see many flowing in open visions, and trances. I see an outpouring of open visions, I see an outpouring of trances, and I see an outpouring of deep prophetic. I see an outpouring of Throne Room encounters, angelic encounters, God kind of encounters, and supernatural encounters happening everyday. I see many around the earth who don’t know Christ yet coming to the Lord through dreams and open visions, in great numbers like never before unlit now. Copyright © 2012 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved Read more: http://elvisiverson.proboards.com/thread/847/open-heaven-door#ixzz3XZg25TTa

No comments: