Thursday, May 28, 2015

Meeting in the Cloud

Meeting in the Cloud Elvis Iverson July 24, 2013 http://www.elvisiverson.com In a vision I am in the Third Heaven, I see a cloud hover over an area in the northern part of the Third Heaven, I walk over there and was there in a few minutes but yet it was a long away getting there. I see a table there under an open building, I see Enoch, John, Moses, Elijah and others. Enoch says there will come a group like me that will fly and jump from one place to the next at will, they will walk in the gifts of the Spirit, and they will walk in the bliss gifts of God, this is the will of God. Then there will come a company that walk in all the gifts of the Spirit and the bliss gifts of God, and then there will come a generation that will walk in all the gifts of the Spirit and the bliss gifts of God, and then there will come a generation that the whole church will walk in all the gifts of the Spirit, and in the bliss gifts of God. Then John says if you believe now you can walk in all the gifts of the Spirit and the bliss gifts of God. Moses says reformation will come in a great way across the whole church, and from that many revivals and the all the gifts of the Spirit and signs and wonders shall flow like many rivers all the time. Then Elijah says if you believe and have receive this reformation in your heart and renew your mind, you can have revivals and all the gifts of the Spirit, and signs and wonders shall flow like many rivers all the time, you can have this now. Now I see a Sadhu Sundar Singh and Maharishi of Mt. Kailash say we are not dead, we pray and minister by the Spirit in the earth until a certain time, we have not die, and there are other like us in other parts of the earth. The day will come that we will come out and minister to India and nations around her and many shall be saved. We are your friend, then I see an arrow inside of me, I say why is this arrow inside of me, it was place there by a mislead prophet, we shall now remove this arrow, and you shall move forth in your holy calling. Then I see this arrow gone and I am healed. Then I see a vision of the future, I see seven prophets who will minister for a decade, these ministers are prophets of the bliss gifts of God, they will come together to minister for a decade. Then I see gifts on the floor around us, I hear Maharishi say the Father has blessed us, let us gather them and impart and plant them in the church. We went to India first giving imparting and planting of these gifts, then we went to America to impart these gifts, and then to Europe, then Maharishi look at me and said one more place we go to impart these gifts, the Philippines and we impart gifts there, Maharishi said he has visit this place in the Spirit many times. Now we were back in the Third Heaven at this table under this open building, then Enoch say you never left, then others came up from earth, and we all were seated and eat and fellowship. Elijah say this place is the gathering of the bliss fellowship. Copyright © 2013 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: