Thursday, May 7, 2015

Time for Corporate Revelation and Personal Revelation

Time for Corporate Revelation and Personal Revelation Elvis Iverson August 15, 2012 http://www.elvisiverson.com Then I hear the sound of a holy trumpet in the Third Heaven before the Throne Room and the church, from among the Seven Watchers I hear the sound of the trumpet of the open door. I see the outpouring of the Spirit of knowledge upon the earth. Then I hear the sound of a holy trumpet in the Third Heaven before the Throne Room and the church, from among the Seven Watchers I hear the sound of the trumpet of creativity. I see the outpouring of the Fear of the LORD upon the earth. The archangel of revelation comes down to the earth, and angel standing next to him says it is the time of the open door!!! I see the door of church open wide! I see the door to all nations open wide! I see the door to all cities open wide! I see the door to all people groups open wide! The archangel of resurrection come down to earth, angel standing next to him saying it is time for great rivers, great waves, great floods of signs and wonders and massive people being raise from dead all over the earth. Then the archangel of resurrection points to India, and anointing is pour upon India, the archangel of resurrection points at Mexico and anointing is pour upon Mexico, and south America, central America. The archangel of resurrection points at Africa and anointing is pour upon Africa, and then he points at America and anointing is pour upon America. Then the archangel of resurrection points at me and anointing is pouring upon me, and then the archangel of resurrection points at you and anointing is pour upon you. I see a vision of the proclamation watchers stand before the Lord and the Church, blowing their trumpets. I see the vision of waves of the gospel of grace go throughout the earth, I see many waves of the gospel of grace going toward many cities and many nations. I see waves of the gospel of salvation to many nations; I see great waves of the gospel of salvation going to many nations. I see waves of the gospel of power and demonstration go toward many cities and many nation, I see great waves of the gospel of power and demonstration come to many cities and many nations. I see waves of apostolic teaching and apostolic preaching go to many cities and many nations, I see great waves of apostolic teaching and apostolic preaching go to many cities and many nations. I see a vision of the power watchers stand before the Lord and the Church, blowing their trumpets. I see massive floods and massive rivers of signs and wonders, gifts of the Spirit, Bliss gifts of God, anointing, rising the dead, healing, and miracles come to the church in every city and in every nation. I see a vision of the justice watchers stand before the Lord and the Church, blowing their trumpets. I see massive covering powerful great rivers of freedom, liberty, and breakthrough coming to the church in many cities and in many nations. I see a vision of the seven watchers saying glory to Christ, glorify Christ, and Let Christ be glorify throughout the church, Israel and the earth. The Seven Watchers Blow their trumpet on the Day of Atonement. Then the three groups of watchers in the seven watchers each group blow at one of the three main feasts of the Lord. Every time the prophets prophesy on the Day of Atonement, an anointing is pour out upon the Joel Army. Copyright © 2012 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: