Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Future of Europe

The Future of Europe Elvis Iverson July 24, 2013 http://www.elvisiverson.com In a vision I see life arise in many parts of Europe, then I see more life parts arise, and I see more life parts arise, each life part has a river of life that flows to the community around them, then I see an outpouring of home churches, then I see an outpouring of home churches, then I see a great outpouring of home churches, and then I see a great outpouring of home churches, and I see a massive outpouring of home churches all over Europe. Then I see waves of angelic activity sweep throughout Europe, and divine changes sweep throughout Europe, and I see outpourings of home churches. I see huge numbers coming to the Lord, I see great numbers coming to the Lord, and I see massive numbers coming to the Lord. I see an army of kings and priests arise in Europe and America and other nations, to bring healing, restoration, transformation, and society reformation to cities and nations around the earth. I see the meetings of Word and Spirit, and I see the wine of the Spirit, the wine of revival, the wine of signs and wonders, the wine of the prophetic, the wine of teaching, the wine of holy drunkenness. These meetings happen every year for some time. I see huge meetings going on for weeks at a time; I see these meetings are signs and wonders, and holy drunkenness, soaking, and teaching. I see huge meetings going on for long periods of times; these were worship, prayer and soaking meetings. I see the rain of the Spirit upon many cities in Europe, and I see these cities filled with green of life. Copyright © 2013 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: