Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Future of the Philippines

The Future of the Philippines Elvis Iverson July 24, 2013 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of an army of angels fly across the Philippines; I see an outpouring of angelic ministers upon the church, the believers, the people, and the nation. I see meetings of freedom, deliverance, inner healing, divine healing, miracles, signs and wonders. I see the rise of new apostolic wineskins and I see the pouring out of new apostles wines. I see the meetings of Word and Spirit, and I see the wine of the Spirit, the wine of revival, the wine of signs and wonders, the wine of the prophetic, the wine of teaching, the wine of holy drunkenness. These meetings happen every year for some time. I see huge meetings of signs and wonders happening for weeks at a time. I see an outpouring of home churches, and I see many harvests of souls coming into these home churches. I see restoration and healing of the lands. I see meetings of signs and wonders, I see meetings of the gifts of the Spirit, I see meetings of the bliss gifts of God, and I see meetings of soaking presence of God. I see rivers of revivals flow from the Throne of God throughout the church, the believers, the people, and the nation. I see the restoration of generations; I see the restoration of family, I see the restoration of life and happiness. I see the cities of the Philippines and above them are clouds of the Spirit raining revival, glory, new wine, joy, peace, angels, love, mercy, grace, signs and wonders. Copyright © 2013 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: