Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Houses of the City of God

The Houses of the City of God Elvis Iverson March 16, 2014 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a great covering hovering cloud over the whole land, it seems to cover the whole earth, then I see coming down from the third heaven a chariot of fire and in the chariot was Elijah, Enoch, John, Paul, Moses, eight others, then I seen Maharishi of MT. Kailash, and Sadu Sundar Singu, and some others, they drink the wine of prophetic bliss, Our Lord Jesus was with them. Maharishi said to me are going get and come with us for a ride, and say yes, the moment I got in I was full with holy intoxication, and peace of God and loved of God. I see a vision of the chosen group and I see the Seven Spirits of God pour upon and through and outward from them and around them. I see then our Lord Jesus Christ gives each of them a silver trumpet, and then I sees the seven angelic watchers each with there armies of angels, then I seen one of prophets blow the first silver trumpet, this prophet is called the silver trumpet prophet of the chosen group and then as he blow the trumpet and the great door of utterance open and it will not be shut, the another apostle stood forth and blow his trumpet and these prophetic word begun to come to pass, and the seven angelic watchers and their armies went forth throughout the church and the earth. I see the City of God in all cities and in all nations and globally establish upon the Kingdom of God, I see many angelic hosts flowing upon, flowing around, and flowing outward and I see mighty rivers of Spirit go forth from the City of God to all cities and all nations. The first river was river of the knowledge of Christ. The second river was river of the Gospel of Grace. The third river was the river of revelation. The fourth river was river of restoration. The fifth river was river of revival. The sixth river was the river of wealth. The seventh river was the river of signs and wonders. Then I seen the gates of the City of God, these gates were never shut, they were always open night and day and could hear and feel the peace of God come forth from the City of God through these gates toward all cities and all nations. The first gate was the gate of apostles. The second gate was gate of prophets. The third gate was the gate of apostles and prophets. The fourth gate was the gate of teacher. The fifth gate was the gate of apostles, prophets, and teachers. The sixth gate was the gate of pastors and evangelists. The seventh gate was gate of the priesthood of the believers. The eighth gate was gate of the kings of the Kingdom. The ninth gate was the gate of kings and priest in Christ. The tenth gate was the gate of prayer. The eleven gate was gate of harvests. The twelve gate was the gate of revival, signs and wonders. Now I came into the City of God and see the houses of the City of God, and went into the first house of God, I see this house is called the grace message. The grace message is always first house in the City of God. This house full and overflow with the holy intoxication, and the peace of God, signs and wonders and bliss gifts of God. Then I seen another house this was the house of the prophets, the house of the prophets is always second in the City of God, there much teaching and much preaching and much signs and the gifts of the Spirit. Then I came into a greater house the house of the apostles, this house is always first but is third in the City of God. There is much teaching, much preaching, much signs and wonders, and much increase came to the church in this house. The wisdom of this house goes to all other houses. Then I came to the fourth house this house was the house of awakening, this is the house of the house of new anointing and anointing, I could see that those from the house of grace message and house of the prophets and house of the apostles and came here and were many and this house was full of wine, soaking presence of God, holy intoxication, and an outpouring of signs and wonders. From this house came a great wakening and great massive movement of prayer, and soaking in the presence of God, and missionary movements. Then I came to a great house this house was the house of reformation, and went into this house and I could hear reformation teaching and preaching and signs and wonders. Many people came, great numbers came, massive numbers came, but there was unity, a love, a peace that filled this whole house. Then I came to the house and around this house were others houses and all these houses were houses of revival. Then I hear a Voice of the Holy Spirit saying I am building a house of Revival, I am building houses of Revival, and from these houses revival will go everywhere. Then I seen a big house a great house this was a house of unity and from this house came the City Church, the natural church, the globally church. I feel the fear of God and Love of God come upon all in the City of God and that will be the two feelings of the next great awakening that will come soon!!! This will be one of the first times in history that the fear of God and Love of God came forth and there will be in union and that union is Grace and from that union will come an outpouring of signs and wonders. Copyright © 2014 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: