Monday, May 21, 2007

Coming Judgments for India

Coming Judgments for India

Elvis Iverson
May 19, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see rivers of prayers flowing throughout the nation of India, and I then see rain come forth from these rivers going to the Third Heaven. I then see widows and gates of the Third Heaven open, and I see many hosts of angels begun to come down upon India.

I see a vision of a holy anger looking angel standing over the capital of India. He says I am here to minister the judgments of the Lord for India. I then see another angel He is wearing an old rode He says I am called the angel of India. I watch over the promises and purposes of the Lord for India, they are in my old rode, these things I have watch over throughout the time of India.

I see this angel of judgment hit the ground of the land of the capital of India and from this ground came forth the judgments of the Lord for India. At this time I here such music, it sound very wonderful and peaceful. I then see from this river of judgment comes rivers of mercy that flow throughout India.

I see a hidden door open in India, and from there comes forth believers of social transformation, and they will bring changes to India. I see India in their hands and alone in their hands. And in their hearts is the Spirit of the Potter and India is their clay to do what they see fit. I see the potter’s wheel is the Spirit of Social Transformation.

Now I see in the major cities across India mega churches arise, these are new apostolic mega churches; they are not like most churches or other mega churches. I see apostles arise with power in their hands and authority in their voices. Now I see anointing build up and fill these cities full of the Holy Spirit activities, and from them the anointing flow to the north, south, east, and west of each city.

I see India covered with the anointing, covered with signs and wonders, and covered with the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

The gates and doors of salvation and harvest will be wide open across India, and India will become a nation of anointing and blessing.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: