Friday, May 25, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part four

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part four

Elvis Iverson
May 6, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the prophetic tower in the upper room I see rivers of visions, prophecy, revelations, and dreams flowing in the air in the upper room. There come out from these prophetic airwaves miracles, signs and wonders. Then I see a vision of massive numbers being touched in massive gatherings and I see massive numbers in areas around the world. I see true and full of meaning in the working of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of the masses.

I see a vision of coming clouds coming to Omaha Nebraska USA; I see a cloud of mercy, a cloud of deliverance, a cloud of the signs of the apostles, a cloud of revivals, a cloud of wealth, a could of harvest, a cloud of revelation, a cloud of reformation, a could of prayer, and a could of social transformations, and these clouds became one in the true spirit of worship.

I see apostles begin to come and arise in Omaha, I see marketplace apostles begin to raise, I hear a prophet say this is the city of the apostles, this is the city of the signs of the apostles, this is the city of apostolic revival, this is the city of marketplace apostles, and this the city of the resting glory of the Lord. Then I see a few apostles begin to come together in prayer and vision for Omaha, they then begun to form an holy alliance, and a city church network was birth, and they establish a city church center, and I see in their midst city church apostles ministering and see this city church network is lead by a city church apostle.

I see a vision of arising apostolic mega churches across the city of Omaha, and I see this city grow two or three times it’s size, most of the growth is from Christians that are moving here from nations around the world.

I see a vision that Omaha will be a home to many apostolic ministries and networks that will minister around America and the world.

I see a vision of these apostolic mega churches are not like other mega churches they are powerful, anointed, and the believers do the work of the ministry. I see the flood levels of the Holy Spirit fill this city to fullness.

I now see the gates of Omaha; I see a huge wide gate called revival. This gate is open day and night and will never shut. The next gate I see a huge and great gate called wealth, now I see another gate that is wide and long called signs and wonders, and I now see another gate which, has not limits called favor, and I see a gate called apostle, and I see a gate called deliverance, and a gate called prayer, and a gate called worship, and a gate of revelation, and a gate called prophetic, and a gate called love, and I see a gate called missionary. I see angels at each of these gates, I see these gates anointed and I see anointing flow upon these gates, anointing is being poured upon these gates.

I see a vision of a supernatural beacon that has been planted in Omaha to call to the north, south, east, and the west, to call to the nations around the world, and to called to the Third Heaven.

I see supernatural beacons giving to certain people in this city too; I see favor, grace, and blessings coming to these people. I hear these words; the changes are at hand, your prayers are before your Lord in heaven, waiting for the best will pay off now and tomorrow, and in the future. Omaha is a city of destiny and a city of the future.

I see the Lord rise up a company of wealth in Omaha; I see that the people of wealth come from all over the world to live here. I see this city become a city of wealth, blessings, and gratefulness.

I see a great move come forth in America, and around the world in major cities, huge cities, and gate cities, I see a movement of apostolic mega churches planting!

What the Lord is saying about Omaha, He will do in many cities, and certain cities around the world!

I see a vision of many hosts of angels poured out upon these cities around the world and I see a vision of liquid grace and mercy being poured upon these cities and I see a vision of liquid anointing oil poured out upon these cities.

Apart from that, in the upper room I look out the fourth widow and I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Signs). Yes there will be a great outpouring of signs and wonders, and the life of the church will be life of signs and wonders, and the life of a Christian will be a life of signs and wonders however, this vision of many signs are signs in the sky, signs in the city, signs in the night, signs over your cities and nations, and signs in space. These are signs that point to our Lord Jesus Christ, that bring glory to Christ, and they open peoples hearts to Christ, they give honor to Christ, and they set minds free to believe in Christ.

The Holy Spirit wants to touch every one who is hearing and reading this prophetic vision, He wants to give each person a supernatural beacon, for favor, blessings and grace to come in your life, He wants these prophetic airwaves to flow in your mind and heart, He wants these coming clouds to come in your life, He wants your Christian life to be a life of signs and wonders, and liquid grace and mercy being poured upon you, and liquid anointing oil poured out upon you, if you believe and receive by grace you will have this touch of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit today.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: