Monday, June 25, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part 11

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part 11

Elvis Iverson
May 28, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the Prophetic Tower, in the Upper Room. I see the prophets begin to worship the Lord, I heard such a sound come forth, then I hear another sound come forth, what such sounds that are coming forth. I could hear these sounds all day long, I sense the love of the Lord, I sense the grace of the Lord, I sense the mercy of the Lord, I sense the wisdom of the Lord, I sense the power of the Lord, and I sense the will of the Lord, as they worship the Lord, they begun to pray, make intercession, and make supplication.

I see a vision of the coming Tabernacle that is arising in the earth; this tabernacle is for the coming presence of the Lord, and the Glory of the Lord. This tabernacle will be built throughout the earth, all of the world will be consume and possess with this coming tabernacle.

This is called the Tabernacle of the Kingdom of God!

I see the secret place of this Tabernacle is the Apostolic City Church, this is the place where the habitational revival will come, and this is the place where the resting glory of the Lord will come and rest. This is the place of revivals. The vision of this secret place is a great city of God.

In the Inner court of this is this Tabernacle Is the Apostolic Church, this is the place where reformation comes; the Apostolic Church will consume and possess the whole church around the world. This inner court is a vision of a roundtable.

In the Outer Count of this is the Marketplace Church, this is the place where social transformations will come from, and social transformations will come to many cities, many nations, and this outer court is a vision of wealth.

Outside of this holy Tabernacle, was around them all the nations camped around the Tabernacle of the Kingdom of God; the Tabernacle was the center of all these nations, and I look out over these nations, I see them raising up banners of the Lord, and each of these banners were written the Words “The Kingdom of God” I see great numbers of hosts of angels flying above and around these Banners of the Lord.

Outside of the door of this Holy Tabernacle was a coming supernatural visionary Throne of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I see our Lord Jesus Christ seated upon this Throne. The words written upon this Throne is written the Throne of Earth.

I see the leaders of nations come to give glory to the Christ, and I see they lay before His holy feet their crowns before Him, and in tune He place upon there hands a crown of green olive plant with anointing oil upon their heads.

Now I see a vision of a mighty company of holy kings that will begin to arise in the earth, each of these kings have a crown of gold. These are the kings of the Kingdom of God. They will fill the earth; they will consume and possess all kingdoms of this world. For all kingdoms of this world are the Kingdoms of Christ in the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God will fill the earth, will increase throughout the world, and will grow always through the Holy Spirit, grace, wisdom, revelation, glory and wealth.

In the Upper Room look out the 11 window of prophetic vision and I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Places) The Lord is not just moving in one place, He is moving in many places, and all places, The Kingdom of God will come to all places, to many places, revival will come to every city, every nation and to every place. God will move in many places.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: