Monday, June 25, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part ten

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part ten

Elvis Iverson
May 27, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the Prophetic Tower in the Upper Room. The prophets were entering into rest and peace; the upper room begins to fill with rest and peace; times of rest, peace and refreshing from the presence of the Lord; I see an angel come and poured out the oil of rest upon the church, I see an angel come and poured out the water of peace upon the church, and I see an angel come and poured out the wine of refreshing upon the Church.

I see a vision of the seated apostles and prophets around the roundtable of meetings in the Third Heaven. I see our Lord Jesus Christ begin to prayer, intercession, and supplication for the Church and the Kingdom, Then the Father begun to prayer, intercession, and supplication for the Church and the Kingdom, and then the Holy Spirit begun to prayer, intercession, and supplication for the Church and the Kingdom, during and between each time the apostles and prophets would give thanksgiving, praise and worship. Then Jesus, The Father and the Holy Spirit prayer, intercession, and supplication together for the Church and the Kingdom, after each time the apostles and prophets would give thanksgiving, praise the worship.

They made prayer for you, they made supplication for the Church, and they made intercession for the Kingdom of God.

Note: Jesus Christ is always making intercession, and The Holy Spirit is always making intercession.

I see a vision of peace coming, the manifestation of the peace of God coming in the church around the world. I see a river of peace coming upon the whole church filling the church, and I see rivers of peace coming from the church that is full with the fullness of the peace of God.

I see a vision of rest coming, the manifestation of the rest of the Lord coming to every house of worship, every home of believers, every city church, every nation church, and the whole church. I see a river of rest filling the whole church, and I see rivers of rest coming from the church that is full with the fullness of rest of the Lord.

I see a vision of refreshing coming, the manifestation of the refreshing from the presence of the Lord coming to the church around the world, I see a river of the refreshing from the presence come to every house of worship, every city church, every home of believers, and to everyplace where His people dwell. I see rivers of refreshing from the presence of the Lord come from the church that is full with the fullness of the refreshing from presence of the Lord.

Now from these rivers came rivers of overcoming, victories, and breakthroughs, I see from these rivers came rivers of life, rivers of healing, rivers of restoration.

I see a vision of the sick people all over the world begun to be healed, I see clouds of divine healing, clouds of miracles, clouds of deliverance, clouds of raising the dead, and clouds of signs and wonders coming upon the massive numbers all over the world. I then see a great cloud of healing, miracles, deliverance, raising the dead, and signs and wonders, rest upon the church around the world, the city church, the national church, and every house of worship, and the homes of believers. This great cloud will be a sign and witness to the whole world that Jesus Christ is Lord and He is God, and He is real.

In the upper room I look out the tenth widow of prophetic vision, and I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Angels) I see many companies, hosts, bands upon the Church, the Kingdom and the World. I see rivers of angels coming, I see winds of angels coming, I see clouds of angels coming, and I see storms of angels coming, I see fires of angels coming, I see revivals of angels coming, I see movements of angels coming, and I see outpourings of angels coming.

The Holy Spirit wants to pour the oil of rest, the water of peace, and the wine of refreshing upon you. Ask by faith, Father send the Holy Spirit with the oil of rest, water of peace, and wine of refreshing, send the Holy Spirit to pour them upon me, I pray in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: