Friday, June 22, 2007

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part eight

The Many Clouds of the Spirit part eight

Elvis Iverson
May 27, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the Prophetic Tower in the upper room. I see the prophets all begun to prophecy at once, however I could hear and understand every prophecy coming forth, I then heard a voice saying this is the work of the Lord.

Now I see a vision door open and out came our Lord Jesus Christ, He said these prophetic visions that I am giving to the church in this moment is for this generation, is for this time, and is for the future times that are coming, then He said within a few years you will see the fullness of these prophecies begin to manifest, they will manifest and continue to manifest throughout your generation and your time, and then will continue to manifest in future times that are coming. Now our Lord Jesus points His finger to those hearing this prophetic visions, saying take heed to these prophetic visions for they are the will of the Lord. Let the power and manifestation of the Holy Spirit come upon you, may the witness of the Holy Spirit raise up within you, and may the Kingdom of God manifest in your life.

Now in a vision I see young children all over the world. The Holy Spirit says this is the time of children ministry will come to the forefronts, and much support will flow toward these ministries. Yes young teenagers and young college adult’s ministries will prosper. I am raising and sending apostles and prophets to the children around the world.

I see a vision of children revival and youth revival in many cities across America. The Holy Spirit says this is greater then the call, this is greater then anyone movement. I see a grassroots movement among children, and I see grassroots movement among the teenagers. Now I see hosts of angels poured out upon the children and teenagers around the world.

I see a vision of a 16 teen year old preacher with an anointing in signs and wonders ministering to the masses of young people all over America.

I see children camps in inner cities arise up all over America, but in certain set places, and children from all over would come, and some of these services and activities were on Saturday morning T.V. I see great numbers and children praying, crying out to God, revival, revival, revival I hear these words, I see prophecy, prophecy coming forth one after another. I see the manifestations of glory and revival; I see the manifestations of the Holy Spirit.

Now I see a vision of the education systems in America change through the hands of workplace believers. I see there will be a secretary of the dept. of education which, will be a workplace prophet, she moves in revelation and vision changing the systems of education in America. Revival in certain states begins to come and manifest among children and teenagers.

Now I see a vision of this hidden company of class room teachers of education, and leaders of education begin to come forth, it is like the world never seen this coming. All these children and teenagers become smart, and did things right.

Then I see a vision of angels come and going warning over higher education, and then I see a whole prayer movement begin to fall upon certain places of higher education; the whole world of higher education begun to change under the pressures of the presence of God.

I see a vision of education assembly places among young children, and teenagers I see huge gatherings of weeping prayer, of soaking prayer, and revival prayer. Then I heard someone say this is the end times, then I hear the Holy Spirit say no, this is the Kingdom of God filling the earth.

I see a vision of rivers coming forth from the Throne Room in the Third Heaven. From the Throne Room I see from the Throne of the Father came a river of reformation, from the Throne of the Holy Spirit in us came rivers of revivals, and from the Throne of Christ came rivers of social transformations.

I see these rivers of social transformations come upon America river after river, river over here, and river over there, these rivers are all movements of social transformations. Then the Holy Spirit says this is only the beginning.

Now the Holy Spirit say massive social transformations will come to America, then social transformations will come to other nations and cities around the world, but first these social transformations will come to America, for the reason of the faithfulness of His people and their prayers. I am calling America to be example of social transformation to the world.

I see across the world, visions of social transformations, I see social transformations in India, I see social transformations in the nations of Africa, I see social transformations in China, and I see social transformations in the nations of Europe, I see social transformations in Russia and the nations next to her. And I see social transformations in Mexico and Canada.

The Holy Spirit says these are manifestations of the increasing of the Kingdom of God in the Earth. In one word the Kingdom of God is social transformation, and social transformation is the Kingdom of God.

I am calling the nations of the world to a life of social transformation; I am calling my people to be servants of social transformation unto the cities and nations of the World, for the Kingdom of God I have giving to my believers, social transformation is theirs too.

In vision I see the raising of the workplace believers army of restoration and social transformation in many cities and in many nations around the world. The Holy Spirit says the Kingdom of God is in them, and Kingdom of God will come through them.

In the upper room I look out the eight window of prophetic vision, I see a vision of (The Vision of Many Blessings) I then see clouds of blessings cover the houses of worship, and homes of believers, I see rains of blessings coming upon them, I see floodwaters of blessings arising in their lives, I see rivers of blessings arising and I see floods of blessings.

If you believe this, the Holy Spirit will rain blessings upon you, ask the Father in the name of Jesus for the Holy Spirit to come and rain blessings upon you.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: