Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mysteries from God

Mysteries from God

Elvis Iverson
March 24, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Mysteries from God are coming like rain from the Third Heaven. These rains will become rivers in your life, in your church, in your city, in your nation, in your world. These mysteries bring blessings, anointings, graces, power, keys, breakthrough, and healing with them.

I see a vision of gemstones raining from the sky over our lives, raining from sky over nations, believe now and pray to receive; this is a time to take hold of these gemstones from the third heaven.

I see diamonds fall upon many believers around the world that in the workplace, I see them fall upon many apostles around the world. Wealth and endurance is coming.

I see Pearls fall upon believers around the world that have faith and that are in the workplace, that are ready to apply them. Wisdom and practical wisdom is coming.

I see emeralds fall upon many congregations, the apostolic church, and believers in the workplace, and marketplace church. Prosperity is coming.

I see Jasper fall upon many believers, many congregations around the world. Joy and fellowship is coming.

Then I see diamonds and emeralds come together with jade; they begin to fall upon the church in the workplace. Purity and royalty is coming.

I see sapphires and pearls come together and fall upon many apostles around the world. Birthing, breakthrough, release time is coming.

I see beryl fall upon many children and many youth. Youth revival, and children revival is coming.

These gemstones that are coming are seeds, beginnings, and graces. The time has come, this day is upon us, rejoice and prepare, and watch for these gemstones that are coming.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: