Friday, July 27, 2007

The Church Around The World part four

The Church Around The World part four

Elvis Iverson
June 30, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the roundtable meeting of the Seated Apostles and Seated prophets. I hear the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ saying I have call you all hear to hear my mind, and hear the heart of the Father. For you all will have one mind, which is the mind of Christ, and you will only have one heart, which is the heart of the Father.

The Holy Spirit then says to them, these things that I speak in these prophecies will begin to come to pass, and will continue to come to pass in this generation and then next generations. The signs of these prophetic words coming to pass will be the coming wealth; the signs of an apostle, revival, and the lion of reformation will be Release upon the church.

I see vision of the ocean of souls; The Holy Spirit says this ocean will fill with the activity of the Holy Spirit, I see a vision of ships coming across from city called the church. Built upon a great mountain called the Kingdom of God. These ships have come to gather the souls, these ships shall be full of these souls, and the times are coming for the great fishing of souls to begun.

I see a vision of an ocean of glory, the Holy Spirit says this is the coming glory, this is the coming acts of the Holy Spirit, this is the coming movements of the Holy Spirit, This is the coming revivals of the Holy Spirit, and I see gateway cities and these movements of the Holy Spirit are coming to footsteps of these gateway cities.

Now I see a vision of eagles and other like kind of birds flying above us, and I see great birds flying also above us. Then these birds fly over the ocean of souls and the ocean of glory, these birds then turn into water and poured into these two oceans.

I see from the footsteps of these gateway cities, came out from the two oceans men and women of God, these were the coming apostles that are coming to the gate cities, gateways cities, a certain set aside cities, and other divine cities.

I see these huge gates of these cities shut up, none goes in, and none goes out. I see these apostles with rods in there hands, call forth the believers that have an ear to hear, they come to gates of these cities, and open the gates to these apostles. It seems an anointing flows upon and among, and in the city as these gates open up to these apostles.

The Holy Spirit says to these apostles who are called to the gateway cities, and other cities around the world. I will open wide these gates for you; I will bring those who are called to labor with you by your side, and the apostolic anointing and apostolic grace will come upon these cities.

Those who have close these gates, I will close their gates, those who open these gates, and I will open their gates. I will bless these cities will open gates of the Kingdom of God.

I will bless these cities with open gates of:

The Gates of the Kingdom of God.

The Gates of the Forces of Wealth.

The Gates of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Gates of the Throne Room.

The Gates of the Holy Spirit.

The Gates of the Church.

The Gates of Winds of Heaven, Kingdom, and the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit says I will bless these cities with the city church, I will increase the church a 100fold, I will bring forth the 100fold anointing of growth and increase of the Church. I will rise up apostles and prophets, I will rise up a company of intercessors, I will rise up a marketplace army in these cities, and I will rise up marketplace apostles.

I see a vision of the church of these cities, the church is so huge, and that it seems that the church and the city are the same, that the city is in the church, and that the church is in the city.

This is a vision of the church around the world in the gateway cities of the world.

Then we hear the voice of the Father, He said He desires to pour out His love, mercy, goodness, and His plans upon the world, however He is waiting for His apostles and Prophets be set in their place all over the world, then this to begun.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: