Friday, August 3, 2007

The Church Around The World part five

The Church Around The World part five

Elvis Iverson
June 30, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the Roundtable Meeting of Seated Apostles and Seated Prophets. I hear and see them cry, the water that comes from their eyes begun to flow throughout the world. I see this waters bring life to those who believe however; to those who are religion it brings death to them.

I see a vision of an angel of fire with a sword in his right hand and a sword in his other hand. This angel says I will bring fire to the houses of religion, I will bring confusion, divisions, battles, I will remove their peace, and they will no longer have peace. I will remove their joy they will no longer have joy. I will remove their blessings; they will no longer be blessed. I will cut them down, I will root them out, I will humbly them, and I will open their hearts to the voice of the Holy Spirit. I will bring an end to their ways, I will build roadblocks in their ways, and I will hinder them.

Then this angel said I go to the houses of the Spirit, and I will bless them, I will give them blessings, I will give them joy, I will give them unity, I will give them life, I will open wide their doors and gates, I will open wide their ways and paths. I will raise them up all over the world, and I will give them fire.

Now I see a vision of the Great Mountain, which is the Kingdom of God. The seated apostles and the seated prophets in a vision went and walked upon this Great Mountain. However, we could not see the church, the church was hidden, and the Holy Spirit says the church is in invisible to many church leaders around the world, the vision of the church must first be in your heart, and the revelation of the church must first be in your heart, before you can see the city of God.

Now I see a key giving to me, this key is called prophecy. The Holy Spirit says prophecy is the key to these three doors that I shall open wide throughout the church around the world, and nations of the world for my people.

I took hold of this key of prophecy, and draw these three huge doors in the ground of this Great Mountain, and then life came upon these three drawings and these three doors stood upright upon this Great Mountain.

I these three doors open wide over all the church around the world. From these three doors came three rivers that flow throughout the church and the world.

The first Door that open wide was the door of apostles, prophets, the apostolic church, the apostolic reformation, revival, signs and wonders, the city church. This door shall be open wide to the apostles and prophets around the world.

The Second Door open wide was the door of Christian Freedom and liberty. Freedom and liberty for all Christians will come to all nations and cities around the world. Freedom to witness, freedom to worship, freedom to gather, freedom to prosper, freedom to live in peace and protection, and freedom to have rights.

The Third Door open wide was the door of blessings. The door of blessings shall open wide upon the church, upon the beilevers, upon the ministers, and the believers in the workplace all over the world.

Now I see a vision in my heart, and it is the vision of the city of God, the church around the world. This vision grows and increases, this city was huge and always grows, and always grows up and around in every side from the north, to the south, from east to the west. The gates were so huge, and so glorious that you could stand at these gates all day long, but when you enter into this city, the glory is so great and the light was so great that love flow pure in your heart. This is the vision of the church around the world.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: