Friday, September 28, 2007

Marketplace Revolution part three

Marketplace Revolution part three

Elvis Iverson
July 15, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the hearts of many cities before me in, these cities are in many nations. I hear the voice of the Holy Spirit saying that is right the vision of many cities, and many nations. That is right the vision of the hearts of many cities, and the vision of the hearts of many nations.

I see an angel sent down from the Third Heaven. He has a ball of burning holy fire in his right hand, and in his other hand he has a net. Then he release this holy fire into the hearts of the cities and hearts of the nations around the world, this was done in many cities and many nations. Then he cast this supernatural net over the hearts in many cities and in many nations.

I see within a few year marketplace revival will come to many cities and many nations, marketplace revival will come to the heart of many cities, and the heart of many nations. This marketplace revival will last more then ten years, however the ten years is the divine work of the Lord in this marketplace revival.

Marketplace revival once came to America, now again a more greater impact of marketplace revival will not only come to America, Marketplace Revival will come to the hearts of many cities, and the hearts of many nations.

Notwithstanding Marketplace revival will first come to the hearts of believers in the workplace around the world. We have enter into a season of grace the will begin the fires of marketplace revival in the hearts of many believers in many cities and in many nations.

Marketplace Revival will begin and come first, then Marketplace Revolution will come forth from the fires of Marketplace Revival in the hearts of believers in the workplace, and from Marketplace Revolution will come Marketplace Transformation.

Now I am lead to a city. I see a bridge built between the church and the marketplace. I see the apostolic church arise through the hands of the apostles and hearts of the saints, I see a push of believers moving forth in the marketplace, and I see new spiritual leaders in the marketplace, they are call marketplace apostles. I see the raising of the apostolic city church. I hear a song being sing among those gathering at the city church center, singing let the many revivals come to the church around the world, let the many revivals come to every nation around the world, let the many revivals come to every city around the world, for reformation is in the hearts of believers and the church around the world, and let social transformation come to the world, amen, amen, let it be so!

I see a major city where I see the banner of Marketplace Revival arise among them. I see a flood of marketplace revival in this city. This is happening in many cities around the world.

I see the sky change above me, I see the times change before me, and I hear the winds of the Holy Spirit and change come across us, across our nations and cities around the world.

I hear these words, it is here, it is here, and it is here! I say what is here? I hear the words say back to me, revival is here, revival is here, and revival is here! Now I see a gate open up to all cities and all nations, this gate is the gate of harvest, there will be more harvest gates that will open, but this is the first one.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: