Saturday, September 29, 2007

Salvation of Sodom

Salvation of Sodom

Elvis Iverson
September 29, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Omaha Nebraska USA is a city that was once called the Sodom of the Missouri river, this points to one of major generational iniquities that we clearly see in Omaha; fornication and adultery, etc. and there are some highest numbers in sexual diseases in Omaha.

However, the Lord has called Omaha to be a city of righteousness and called to be a faithful city.

The Lord will rise up a generation of youth that seek the Lord with all their heart, the Lord will rise up generation of people in Omaha who will follow the Lord, that the Lord will make pure their hearts, and that the Lord will begin to heal Omaha.

The Lord wants to do many things in Omaha, the Lord wants to move upon Omaha however, He will only do a few things until the foundation of the apostles and prophets have been laid. The Lord will raise up apostles and prophets in Omaha, the Lord will send apostles and prophets to Omaha, for Omaha will become a home for apostles, for Omaha will become a home for prophets.

The Lord is moving in the church to bring reformation and revivals, and the Lord is moving in the marketplace to bring revivals and social transformation to Omaha.

The Lord will arise up the apostolic Church in Omaha, He will move and the face of the church will change in Omaha. The Lord will rise up the apostolic city church in Omaha.

The Lord will rise up a mighty marketplace, workplace and Business Company in Omaha. The Lord will give life to the Church in Omaha, and the Lord will give life to business in Omaha.

The Lord speaks to North Omaha; I have a plan and purpose for you. I will heal the generations in one generation, I will undo the works of darkness, and I will give you the keys to change and transformation.

The Lord speaks to south Omaha. I will heal, I will restore, and I will bring many blessings to you, many businesses I will raise up. I will give you wealth, and I will give you community wealth, I will make you an example of my goodness.

I speak to all of Omaha, I will give you life, I will revive you, I will raise you up, I will promote you, I will change you, I will transform you, I will anointed you, and I will bless you.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: