Saturday, September 29, 2007

Isaiah 58 India

Isaiah 58 India

Elvis Iverson
September 29, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

India do you hear the trumpets of the Lord, the trumpet of change is sounding, the trumpet of revival is sounding, the trumpet of harvest is sounding, and the trumpet of restoration and progression is sounding.

Great repentance will come to India, Great salvation will come to India, Great revival will come to India, Great transformation will come to India, and great changes will come to India.

I speak to the church of India, no longer have strife and debate among you, and remove the pointing of the finger among you. No longer stand as judges over your brothers and sisters in Christ. Open your heart to revival, open your heart to the prophets, open your heart to the apostles, open you heart to the supernatural of the Holy Spirit, and open your heart to Me.

I will loose the bonds of wickedness, I will undo heavy burdens, I will set free the oppressed, and I will break every yoke. Your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you, and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard, your light shall dawn in darkness, and your darkness shall be as the noonday.

I will guide you continually, satisfy your soul in drought, strengthen your bones, and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Those from among you shall build the old waste pleases, I will raise up the foundations of many generations, for I am the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to dwell in.

Delight yourselves in the LORD, and I will cause you all to ride on the high hills of the earth, and feed you all with the heritage of Jacob. The mouth of the Lord has spoken.

I will encircle you, I will instruct you, I will keep you as the apply of My eye. As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its wings, so I will alone will led you, and I will make you ride in the heights of the earth, that you might eat the produce of the fields, and you will draw honey from the rock, and oil from the flinty rock, curds from the cattle, and milk of the flock, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the choicest wheat, and you can drink of wine, the blood of grapes.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: