Friday, October 5, 2007

Marketplace Revolution part four

Marketplace Revolution part four

Elvis Iverson
July 21, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see a valley and see mountains around this valley, this is a hidden valley. Between each mountain were walls and gates. I could see angels fly above these mountains, walls and gates. I a company of people coming from around the world coming to this hidden valley; entering into these gates and I see in the center of this valley a great city, and wealth, favor, light and glory shine from this great city. I see the walls around this great city, and I see wealth coming from around the world entering into certain gates and then I see mercy, peace, and blessings entering out through other gates flowing back to the world. I see powerful angels standing at each of these gates making this transfer possible.

Above this great city was a great cloud and I could see angels flying around and through this great could. This is the resting presence of the Lord upon this great city. I see at the center of this great city was a storehouse; this was a house of treasure. This storehouse was great and continues to increase and to grow, and this storehouse was a spiritual stronghold of wealth, and a fortress of supernatural wealth. I see around this storehouse was mega apostolic congregations, apostolic networks, and apostolic ministries; these were around the world. I see around this storehouse of wealth were intercessors that prayed day and night, and around them were worships that worship the Lord day and night. On the roof of the storehouse were prophets praying, worshiping and prophesying.

I see at the gates of these cities standing workplace apostles right next these powerful angels. And at the entrance of this storehouse were church apostles standing right outside the entrance. And then I see another door on the other side of the storehouse. And church apostles were standing right outsides of this door. In addition, I see powerful angels more powerful and stronger then the powerful angels that were standing at the gates of this city.

From the entrance of this storehouse wealth entering into the storehouse, and from the exit mercy, peace and blessings when out. Now I see at the gates of the walls that were between the mountains, I see revivals at these gates and again I see angels and marketplace apostles standing at these gates. Then I see that the mountains were social transformation movements in the earth.

In this hidden valley I see wealthy believers and kings of wealth coming to bring their wealth to these gates of this city. I see marketplace apostles carrying wealth to these cities. I see other persons carrying wealth to these gates from other areas around the world.

At the gates of the walls between the mountains wealth enter in, and mercy, peace and blessings when back through to cities and nations around the world.

I see visions coming to me, I am now standing right outside of this hidden valley and mountains. I begin to have visions of cities, nations, and people groups etc. from around the world. My eyes are full of tears, and my heart is full of passion, and praying as a prophetic intercessor.

I see certain people groups suffering around the world, and I see certain personals come with a rod and staff in their hands. They begin to minister and heal them. I see behind these certain persons were other people co laboring with them, this is a work of mercy and compassion.

I see certain cities around the world that are suffering and hurting, and I see certain persons come with a rod and staff in their hands, and I see other people co laboring with them, and they minister healing and restoration to them.

I see certain nations around the world that are suffering and hurting, and I see certain persons come with a rod and staff in their hands, and I see other people co laboring with them, and they minister healing and restoration to them.

Now I see a vision of a certain brand of angels, they don’t seem strong or powerful, they are not big, or tall, instead they were avenge however these angels were place long ago for a certain function that is called world events. These angels are to release world events.

This hidden valley is called the vision of the Lord for the church and the world. This valley is a vision from the Lord, this valley is more then a vision, it is a vision of the healing of nations and river of life.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: