Friday, November 30, 2007

Destiny of the World part four

Destiny of the World part four

Elvis Iverson
August 4, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the nations before me coming toward me from afar off places, the Holy Spirit says these nations are coming to the House the Lord that Jesus our Lord is building. These nations are near your heart through prayer and apostolic vision. Apostolic vision is the key to open all doors to all nations and cities around the world, no man or demon can stop the apostolic vision of Christ to the Church and the Kingdom.

I now see arising in the earth companies and their mantles will be passed from generation to generation until the return of Christ; these are special companies with special anointings and graces.

I see the first company arise in the earth and the church these are the reformers; this company is smaller then the other three companies that are arising. The Lord will bring these reformers together by His bond of love. They may not agree on all things, but those things they agree will become the future foundations of church generations.

I see the second company arise in the earth and the church these are the revivalists, this company is larger then the company of reformers. They carry revivals from the Third Room and open their seals on the earth.

I see the third company arise in the earth and the church, these are social transformers. This company is larger then the two before them, they are the gatekeepers that shall open the gates of social transformation in cities and nations around the world.

I see the fourth company arise in the earth and the church these are the harvesters, this company is larger then all the other three companies, they are called to open the gates and doors of harvests of cities and nations around the world, they are called to release the supernatural anointing of harvesting and gathering.

Apart from that I see a vision of the Throne Room in the Third Heaven, and then I see the Third Room in the City of God on earth, and I see from Throne of God comes a river that is coming through the City of God, flowing upon the Kingdom of God unto all cities and nations around the world.

Unfortunately, I see a vision of the force of hindrances that are hindering the river from moving forth in the cities and nations around the world.

I see nails of truth come forth, and see intercessors and prophets laying them down into the ground, that ground is the heart of the church. Once when these nail are laid, the key of knowledge will be fee, and key of knowledge is the key of revelation, and this key will open the release of a strong angel that will break the forces of hindrances, and then this river can run freely to all cities and nations. This river is the river of the healing of the nations. The strong angel is the angel of supernatural liberty.

The nails of truth are the apostolic church, the apostolic city church, the Kingdom of God, the Body of Christ, the glorious Church in the end times, and the glory and victory of the end times, and the marketplace church.

Apart from that, the Holy Spirit speak to the continents around the earth, He speaks to Asia saying; many manifestations of the Spirit, many revivals, moves of God will come. These lands shall have the oil of the Holy Spirit poured upon them, beginning in India.

The Holy Spirit speaks to Africa saying; I will fill you with ongoing lasting apostolic revival the signs of the apostle will be poured upon you, great grace, great power, power increase, and great fear, I will pour upon you.

The Holy Spirit speaks to North America saying; I will pour out the fire of the Holy Spirit upon you, revivals and reformation will come upon you, I will raise up a strong apostolic church, and a strong apostolic city church, and I will flood you with wealth and mercy.

The Holy Spirit speaks to South America saying; I will pour out upon you the wine of the Holy Spirit, I will bring freedom and liberty to great numbers throughout your nations, I will bring reformation to all my people.

The Holy Spirit says to Central America saying; I will heal you greatly, I will bring great healing to you, healing to your cities and nations. I will bring great restorations to you and your nations.

The Holy Spirit speaks to Europe saying; I will bring revivals to all your lands, I will bring extreme revivals and manifestations of the Holy Spirit, I will pour out the Water of the Holy Spirit, and I will bring reformation and revival to all my people.

The Holy Spirit speaks to Australia saying; I will fill you with the wind of the Holy Spirit, I will bring the life of wind of the Spirit unto my house, and into your cities, I will bring all the winds of the Holy Spirit upon you, and this will be the beginning of salvation coming to many cities and nations around the world.

The Holy Spirit speaks unto the Church saying; I will restore the Oil, Fire, Wind, Water, and Wine of the glory of the Lord, I will fill the church full of glory and revivals and I will fill the earth with revival.

Furthermore, reformation has already begun, it has come as a lamb soon it be a lion, and then it will be a horse. I will do the works of completion, the church will become like pure gold, pearls, and precious stones; this is the work of reformation.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: