Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Destiny of the World part three

Destiny of the World part three

Elvis Iverson
July 29, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see times of gathering of the nations, these are times when the Lord calls them to come before Him, to be examine, to pass under His rod, to receive revelation, changes, and blessings.

I see this vision before me; I see these nations come before Him. I see apostles and prophets stand with the Shepherd of nations, and I see angels standing among them too. I see a vision of nations coming like unfolding scroll before me.

I see a city arise in the earth; this city is the Bride of Christ. I see a gate arise and angels are standing at this gate, and I see the Shepherd of nations, and I look and see camps of tents gathering outside of this city and this gate. This gate is called the rod gate. I see each of these tents the presence of the Lord comes down at the door of each tent. These tents are the governments of the nations that are gathered before the Shepherd of nations.

Now I see certain angels go forth from the Shepherd of nations to enter and minister to each tent that has gathered before the Shepherd of nations.

The angels minister the glory of the Lord, the angels of the Lord minister revivals, and the angels of the Lord minister healing to each government and nation.

The angels minister revelation, and the angels minister wealth to each tent. I see a host of angels that would follow each angel as they minister; these hosts of angels were ministering to these nations.

Now I see a vision of an angel comes forth from the Throne Room in the Third Heaven, This angel is carrying in his hand a sphere of light, and from this sphere of light came out destinies in the form of many lights of colors going to each nation. This was the sphere of destiny; this angel is called the angel of the destinies of nations.

In a vision I see the destiny of each nation giving, and then the corporate destiny of all nations giving.

This is the corporate destiny of all nations:

· Isaiah 60.
· Revelation 21:24.
· Revelation 22:2, Ezekiel 47:1-12, 2 Chronicles 7:14.
· Revelation 11:15.
· Revelation 5:9, Psalms 2:8.
· Isaiah 49:8-12.
· Isaiah 9:6-7.
· Isaiah 11:9, Habakkuk 2:14.
· Isaiah 2:3, Micah 4:2.
· Matthew 28:19-20, Romans 5:5-8, Acts 17:24-31.
· Matthew 25:31-46.

I see vision of the arising kings of the Kingdom; they shall come forth all over the world, and from their hearts will come healing, social transformation, and wealth upon cities and nations around the world.

Apart from that, I see a vision of the nation of the United Kingdom. I see angels coming from the Third Heaven ministering revivals to this beloved nation. I see healing waters flow down the streets in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, and other cities; I see a great awaking coming among the people of Scotland.

I see a vision of Norway; I see huge clouds of rain forming over this nation, I see a huge sound of rain coming, I see many, upon many worshiping and praying to know the Lord.

I see a vision of Sweden; the glory of the Lord moves like the wind upon this fine nation, healing, signs and wonders, I see many upon many coming to know the Lord.

I see a vision of Finland; I hear these words now your time has come. I see many upon many gathering around the Cross and the Drove, and I see a huge reformation.

I see a vision of France; the rain of the Holy Spirit comes upon them day and night, month after, month, year after year, the awaking has begun.

I see a vision of Moldova; I see a heart of fire coming from the Third Heaven, I see this impartation coming into the people of the Lord, I see the church arise, and many know the Lord all across this nation. It seems that most of all know the Lord, and the nation goes through changes and shaking and many blessings come from the Lord upon this nation.

I see a vision of Azerbaijan; I see huge meetings all over the land, I see many fires in the homes of many believers, I see true apostolic vision and anointing come forth. I see a revival is many days; many nights, many months, many years, and people waiting before the Lord and receiving the ministry of the Lord.

I see a vision of Ghana; I see the Lord visit this nation, I see a host of angels poured out, I see revivals fall from the sky, I see healing rivers cover the land and the people.

I see a vision of Guinea; I see many Holy Spirit shaking, I see mighty winds of the Holy Spirit, great numbers come to the Lord, this nation is filled with goodness and revival.

I see a vision of Togo; I see mercy rain upon them, I see healing of the land, I see anointing pouring upon them like water, I see revival coming as the full manifestations of the Holy Spirit.

I see a vision of Australia; I see the fullness of the winds of the Holy Spirit come upon them, this nation becomes full of the winds of the Holy Spirit, I see waves of great numbers coming to the Lord.

I see a vision of Fiji; I see a huge impact coming as a mighty revival that forever changes this nation, and this nation will be a strong godly nation.

I see a vision of Canada; I see glory, fire, water come upon cities across this nation, I see waves of the Spirit that shall come upon this nation, wave after wave.

The Holy Spirit says extreme revivals are coming, extreme manifestations are coming, revival will come to every nation, and revival will live always upon the nations, and church shall always be the house of lasting revivals.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: