Friday, November 16, 2007

Destiny of the World part two

Destiny of the World part two

Elvis Iverson
July 28, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see clouds all around me, smoke filling all around me, I see arising a dark cloud coming upon the earth, I hear a voice from within the cloud saying now come into the counsel of the dark cloud, the Lord hides himself in the dark cloud. Only those who seek me with a pure heart may enter into the dark cloud, these are the coming times of the dark cloud.

As I enter into the dark cloud, I see a vision arising within this holy cloud, I see a vision of Jesus Christ as the King of kings, and Lord of lords, and He is the Shepherd of nations, and He is the Lord of nations.

I see certain nations arise around the Lord of nations; the Holy Spirit says these are the covenant nations that are being relining into the will and purpose of the Kingdom of God. I see a vision of sheep nations coming forth, with crowns place upon them by the Lord of nations, the Holy Spirit say those nations that become like a lamb, will become sheep and will be giving a crown from the Lord of nations.

Now following the sheep nations who wear crowns upon their heads, I see lamb nations follow the sheep nations, now before the sheep nations I see a few ram nations they too carry crowns upon their heads.

Now I see a vision far from them, I see goat nations, and the Holy Spirit says we will set them free from the goat nature, we will change these nations into lamb nations, we will change them one by one, few by few, and we will humble them one by one, into each one becomes a lamb nation, for this is our will.

The Holy Spirit says, the Lord will build a confederacy of covenant crown nations; these nations will bring their glory unto the Lord of nations. They will protect Israel and the church. Israel is a nation that has been set apart for the Jewish people, and the church are the bride of Christ, and these nations shall build Isaiah 60.

Israel is a nation set apart, the day will come when she will no longer need an army to protect her self, for she shall dwell in peace among all nations, she shall be the jewel of all nations, the covenant crown nations shall protect her, they shall be her friends and her army.

Israel shall be a nation of worship, prayer, glory, revival, wealth, unity, and these things are her purpose, to be center of worship and prayer.

The Church shall arise as the city of God all over the world, the church in every city shall be the city church, and the city church shall be full of glory, and revivals will overflow unto the cities and nations around the world.

Nations shall seek and be seated around the counsel of apostles and prophets. There will be apostles and prophets that shall be promoted by the Lord to give wisdom and revelation to the governments of nations around the world. The leaders of the free nations will gather around to receive from the apostles and prophets.

There will be prophets and apostles that will be promoted among each nation in these free nations to guide and give wisdom to the leaders of these governments.

Prayer and worship will be established in the gates of these free nations, prayer and worship will be of the highest importation in the center of all governmental activities.

The revelation of the Kingdom of God will flow like rivers upon the governments of free nations and all other nations. An application of revelation will arise among the free nations; they will apply and change, and become more fruitful, more prosperity, more healthy, more safety. And tranquility will begin to pour upon them as an anointing that come from the Lord of nations.

The Holy Spirit says the sheep nations shall increase, and the goat nations shall decrease before the presence of the Lord and the working of His divine sovereignty, and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit.

Apart from that, I see a vision of India the Holy Spirit says this nation shall be full of the power of the Lord, full of the fire of the Lord, full of the wind of the Lord, full of the oil of the Lord, and there is coming an outpouring of divine changes that will fall upon this government. I see a vision of Bangalore I see the new apostolic church arise as a union of many holy fires, I see mass numbers coming to know the Lord, mass numbers upon mass number, these manifestations of the Lord cover all the southern apart of India, and then India begins to fill full with the fullness of the power of God. I see a vision of Madras many upon many, in great numbers come to know the Lord, almost all become Christian and all churches become reborn, and become formed into new churches. I see a vision of Hyderabad, God’s glory falls upon them from the sky, I see signs and wonders all over the city, I see signs in the sky, and many people fear the Lord. I see a vision of Bombay I see this city filled with signs and wonders, I see many dead arise, all over the city, massive number are running to know the Lord, it seems heaven is upon them and among them. Likewise I see the city of Calcutta many upon many are arising from the dead, many upon many who are sick are being healed, and almost the whole city repents. Now I see Ahmadabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, I see likewise the Spirit of the Lord moving among them very fast many times, and I see signs and wonders flow like many rivers of the Spirit of power. Now I see Delhi in a vision, and I see revivals coming upon and among them, I see many worshiping the Lord, I see people running up and down the streets saying Jesus is real, Jesus is real, Jesus is real. The Holy Spirit says this is the great revival of India. Now I see this revival pour into neighboring nations around them. This great revival pours into Pakistan and great numbers are saved all over, pours into SRI Lanka and I see great numbers saved and healed. Likewise this great revival pours into Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, and Nepal.

Now I see a vision of the nation of Japan I see revival fires fall upon cities across this nation. I see the whole city of Tokyo become full of revival fires and apostolic revival, and the apostolic church. I hear the Holy Spirit say this is a revival of cities. I see revival rives come upon and fill each of these cities; Yokohama, Osaka, Kobe, and other cities.

I see a vision of China; I see the gates of China open wide to the gospel, and Christian freedom, and servants of the Lord around the world. I see a huge revival come upon the city of Shanghai, great numbers, even beyond great number come to know the Lord, and then I see the whole nation filled with power, fire and glory of the Lord.

I see a vision of Singapore; I see this city becomes full of apostolic grace and revival grace, it is like the whole heavens above open up and all things that are in heaven came upon them all.

I see a vision of Mexico; I see in every major city God’s graces and mercies first fills the church then overflow unto the cities, and I see the raining of righteousness and mercy upon them.

I see a vision of the United States of America, I see America full of glory, such glory, it is so bright and so deep, and I see this glory overflow unto the nations of the world.

The Holy Spirit says our will is to bring revival to all nations, to all cities, and first and foremost fill the church full of all revivals and then fill the nations with revivals, this will happen, this is our will, and this is our counsel.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: