Friday, November 9, 2007

Destiny of the World part one

Destiny of the World part one

Elvis Iverson
July 22, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see across the whole world, I see nations and cities all before me, I see little fires, big fires, and huge fires, I see the Holy Spirit activity in nations around the world, I see hosts of angels raining upon these nations and cities before me.

I see a vision of the Apostolic Church arising in the church around the world. This apostolic stuff we hear is about to become an unstoppable wildfire of grace in the church around the world. This is a work of Christ that He is doing in the church that is around the world.

I see the marketplace church arise in the earth, an army of workplace believers, and the beginning of restoration of the kings of the Kingdom. I see a small cloud looking like a hand, it is the hand of the Lord, and this marketplace army will come as the hand of the Lord upon this world.

I see the apostolic city church arising in a few cities around the world, then I see she arsine in many cities, and then I see she arise in all cities, this is a work of Christ, that is a work of patience, that will take a long time, that will bring the much fruits to the Kingdom and cities and nations around the world.

Now I see a vision of the church around the world, I see reformation, and revivals, for the Bride of Christ shall arise in the earth, as the city of God.

I see a vision of a great city; I see a great storehouse, the storehouse of wealth. I see this city is the coming together of wealth for Kingdom purposes, Church purposes, city church purposes, and the apostolic church purposes.

In the midst of these I see cities and nations that will be change, touch, minister, healed, and bless through these supernatural grace wonders of the manifestations of the Throne of God in the earth.

I see Ireland before me in a vision, I see an awaking coming to this nation, and a true Christian faith arising in the hearts of many, this nation shall come to the forefronts.

I see Italy before me in a vision, I see bright lights come among them, I see these are angels of mercy ministering to their hearts, and great spiritual hunger will be release in the hearts of many.

I see Germany before me in a vision, I see mighty angels come down from Heaven, visiting this nation, and the gospel arise, the reformation arise, and the revival arise, and unity arise, and healing anointing of all things is release in this nation.

I see Ukraine before me in a vision, they are coming to the day of visitation, I see the Lord shall shake this nation, and open her wide open to all things of God, and the freedom in her will flow like water to other nations, and this freedom is freedom, and this freedom is spiritual freedom in Christ.

I see Turkey before me in a vision, I see a true revival coming, the nation is going to enter into time of divine changes, I see many, many, massive numbers coming to know the Lord, I see grace, mercy, restoration, and healing, raining down upon this nation.

I see Saudi Arabia before me in a vision; I see this nation shall enter into a time of transformations. The Lord will visited among the royal family, and the wisdom of God will flow, the Lord will visit them, and a new heart will be birth that begins a time of transformations.

I see Thailand before me in a vision, I see the hovering presence of the Lord over this nation, I see the revelation of true worship come, and revival worship come, and revival revelation, an prophetic fire will come from north, south, east, and west.

I see Malaysia before me in a vision, I see the hearts of the few, the many in the hand of the Lord, I see a rolling pin anointing coming rolling across this nation, back and forth, to make something new.

I see Chile before me in a vision, I hear these words the Chile revival is coming, and the hearts of few and the many will open wide by the work of the Holy Spirit in them, the Holy Spirit has been working something to prepare for what is coming, a restoration of revival.

I see Honduras before me in a vision, I see within certain cities a coming together of unity and vision, and I see a praying people arising together, and see sample changes and sample revival coming, and then I see rains of many blessings, it is like all the heavens above them open and can no longer be stop, and fullness of things are coming upon them, and it seems there is no end to this goodness from the Lord.

I see Guatemala before me in a vision; I see a healing supernatural presence of transformation, revival in the church and transformation in the nation, and It seems a new found faith of Christ, and new body of believers arise and fill the whole nation, and it seems there is no longer any religion in this nation.

I see Haiti before me in a vision, this nation has suffer much, however these things will lead to a mass salvation of this nation, and changes will come, a new people will arise in the hearts of the believers, and faith for signs and wonders that will bring the true fear of God setting many free from evil works and evil spirits.

I see Cuba in a vision before me, I hear the Lord say I am doing a work in Cuba for a long time, Cuba will open wide to the church and the Kingdom, and this nation will become a wealthy nation.

Notwithstanding, the Lord has prophetic words for every nation, revivals will come to every nation, The Lord has a destiny for each nation, as the Church is reform, and revival fills the church the vision of the world will change to a vision of hope, the Lord speaks hope to each nation, and the Lord speaks a future to each nation; the council of the Lord shall stand fast, and shall unfold over the nations before us.

The will of the Lord for every city and every nation is social transformation, to come into the manifestations of the Kingdom of God, to come under the Kingdom of God, and to become apart of the Kingdom of God.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: