Friday, December 28, 2007

God’s Will for the Middle East part four

God’s Will for the Middle East part four

Elvis Iverson
August 18, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see a vision of the Middle East in the end times, I see clouds of the Spirit hovering over certain areas of the Middle East, I see the rain of the Spirit, it is like the sky above them is full of anointing and glory. I see angels fly around in the sky from north to the south, from east to the west, and see a certain type of angel come one after another, not at the same time instead after one another after a time and then a time again, I see prophetic fulfillment written on them. I see the heavens will open as these angels plant their words in the hearts of men.

I see pillars of fires and pillars of clouds all over the Middle East, I see light grow throughout the Middle East, and see the light that grows, grows brighter. I see the cities filled with light and glory, and I see fruit fill the Middle East.

I sense the peace of God, not the peace of men all over the Middle East; it seems the peace of God increases more and more time after time, and it seems this is the beginning place and center is Jerusalem, and the peace of God from this place is release and imparted to nations around the world.

I see a vision of Israel it is covered in gold; Israel shall be covered with wealth and glory. I see beloved Jerusalem a house of prayer and worship for all nations, I see people from around the world gather here during the feasts of the Lord to seek and worship the Lord. I see at each gate into Jerusalem an angel standing watch and I see and each side outside of the gate is an apostle and a prophet, and they will minister to those who come to enter into the house of prayer and worship.

I see in Jerusalem the church of Jerusalem, the mature city church. I look throughout the nation of Israel I see the church of the city in each city, I see only one church, and I see angels standing over each city church.

Now I look throughout the Middle East and I see the mature city church in each city, and I see an angel standing watch over each city church, and from each city church flows a river of the Spirit, and the river of the Spirit of each city church flows ether into the world or into other city churches.

Can you see this there is only one church per city, and that church is the mature city church, and I see in each city huge great numbers of believers gather together in unity and vision.

From time to time again there will be such a great impartation of glory released from Jerusalem that will fill the whole of the Middle East and then flow unto the nations of the world.

This is the beginning of the will of the Lord in the end times in the Middle East, the beginning period of glory, light, wealth, and the goodness of the Lord, and the peace of God.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: