Friday, January 4, 2008

Visions of the End Times part one

Visions of the End Times part one

Elvis Iverson
August 18, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision there are angels with sealed prophetic scrolls throughout this prophetic ministering of the church around the world each prophetic prophecies there was an angel that open a seal and the prophecies were release along with anointing, blessings, and grace. I now see an angel before me opening another prophetic revelational sealed before me these prophetic words are giving the topic visions of the end times.

I see a vision of the church around the world, the church is full of revivals, the church is filled with many revivals and there is no end to revivals, and the revival life, and from the church flows an army of revivals unto the nations and cities of the world. The church is a glorious church in the end times, and the church become full of glory is the earmark of the beginning of the end time grace period.

I see in many cities around the world I see habitational revival, I see revival day and night, and I see revivals flowing from the habitational revival, for the habitational revival is the Throne of God in the city church.

I see in every city and in every nation revivals, the time of revivals will come, it will begin in our time and it will come to fullness in the beginning of the end times, and when Christ returns there will always be revival, for Christ will bring eternal revival.

I see social transformation come to many cities, and I see many social transformations come to many cities, and I see massive social transformation come to many cities, and I see social transformation come to all cities and all nations.

I see great huge numbers of harvests of souls all over the world. The doors and gates of harvest are wide open and it seems they never shut day or night instead many, many, massive numbers enter through them every day.

I see signs and wonders, the gifts of the Spirit and power of God fill the church, and all believers walk in power and signs in every city and in every nation. I see no sick among the church, I see no demon among them church, and I see holiness and maturity in the hearts of all believers in Christ. The church in the end times is a holy church, and a mature church.

I see wealth flow into the church around the world, I see there is no poverty in the house of the Lord or house of the believer, for wealth and glory has come upon all in Christ.

I see outpourings of the Holy Spirit every month there will be outpouring of the Holy Spirit and I see an outpouring of prophecy, visions and dreams upon all believers in the church. I see the church filled with such prayer and fasting anointing, I see great numbers in the church around the world in prayer and fasting grace and anointing. I see the church filled with worship and anointing in every city, and I see great companies gather to worship day and night and there is the rain of the Spirit and rain of revival and revelation upon them as they worship and pray.

I see the healing of nations and progression of nations, I see healing of nations come through revival, wealth, and saints minister restoration and progression to each nation. I see there is no third world nation, instead there is only redeemed nations covered in mercy and revival.

I see the church come into unity, and have enter into the beginning of fullness of unity, one earmark of the end times will be the church in unity. The church comes into the unity of the Spirit, the unity of the faith and the unity of the Godhead and end times will be period of the beginning of the fullness of unity.

What will be the earmarks that begin the grace time of the end times that lead to the return of Christ? The Church will become a church of glory and unity, and give birth to mature city church, and Israel will come to salvation and union with the church, great harvests of souls, and revivals upon revivals.

What will be the earmarks of the end times? The church will be full of glory, peace in the Middle East, the beginning of the fullness of the Kingdom of God, and the time of the mature city church, and the healing of the nations.

I see a vision of every city around the world, I only see one church in each city, and this is the city church, the mature city church. I see only one church in every region this is the regional church, and I only see one church in every nation, which is the national church, and I only see one church in the world, the global church.

I see the unity of the faith the mature city church, the Kingdom Church, the end time church in every city of every nation around the world, and I see revival in every city church of every city in every nation around the world.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: