Thursday, January 10, 2008

Visions of the End Times part two

Visions of the End Times part two

Elvis Iverson
August 18, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision the church is full of glory, full of revivals, and the earth is full of glory and full of revivals, I see the mature city church in every city having revival and enjoying the Lord in the end times.

I see the gate of thanksgiving before us; reconciliation is has already begun all over the world, the bridges of unity are being built, and I see the church come into the unity of the Spirit, Now I see the door of praise before us; the church will come into unity, beginning in our time, then increase to the day of mature unity and fullness of unity, community of faith and unity will arise in our cities, the unity of the faith will begin to come, and the fullness is the mature city church, I see the door of worship before us; I see oneness come to the church, relationship with the Trinity and relationship with one another, the oneness of unity will begin and in the future will come to fullness. The unity of the Godhead will come to pass. Reconciliation is the bridge of unity, the unity of the Spirit, unity is the community of unity, for unity is community, and this is the unity of the faith, oneness is the relationship of unity, which is the unity of the Godhead.

The church in the end times is the mature city church, the church in every city is the mature city church, there is only one church in every city, and that church is the city church.

Notwithstanding, I see a vision of the inner networking between the city churches in each city, between the national churches in each nation.

Inner Networks of the city church and national church:

1. Networking of wealth and finances.
2. Networking of compassion and mercy works.
3. Networking of prayer.
4. Networking of prophetic.
5. Networking of apostles.
6. Networking of prophets.
7. Networking of apostles and prophets.
8. Networking of marketplace and business.
9. Networking of revivals.
10. Networking of harvests.
11. Networking of ministries and missions.
12. Networking of gatherings and meetings.

I see a vision of the city church, the foundation of the city church is apostles and prophets, and the center leadership of the city church is apostles, prophets and teachers, and I see the fellowship of the city church is in the homes of believers.

I see the center leadership of region church is region apostles, prophets and teachers. I see the city church has one networking, and I see the region church has one networking, and the national church has one networking, and I see the global church has one networking. I see the center leadership of the national church is apostles, prophets and teachers, and likewise I see the center leaders of the global church are apostles, prophets, and teachers.

I see a vision of the mature city church, I see prophetic watch, prayer and worship day and night, and I see the rain of the Spirit and rain of revival and glory pouring upon them, I see this in every city around the world.

I see revivals come forth called the end time revivals and mature city church revivals; the end time revivals go to the church and the world, the mature city church revivals go to the church only. I see prophetic, worship and prayer as one of the end time church revivals that will come in the end times. Yes the Lord will begun to build prophetic, worship and prayer in the city church today.

I see an outpouring of angels, I see angels walking among the believers in the mature city church in every city, and many believers see these angels, and this is common. In this day, now beginning in our time the common power of God and common manifestations will begun to come forth today, and in the end times it will be everyday all the time common.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: