Friday, January 18, 2008

Visions of the End Times part three

Visions of the End Times part three

Elvis Iverson
August 18, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

The church in every city is the mature city church, the church has already enter into fulfillment of the unity of the faith, and the church has already enter into fill fullness of unity in the Lord apart from that, I see visions coming to me about certain wonders that will come.

I hear the Holy Spirit saying the church will walk in signs and wonders, the believers will walk in power and signs, and the apostles will walk in signs, wonders, and mighty deeds, and prophets will walk in signs, and I will pour upon the city signs and wonders above and around them, and among them.

I see a vision of the mature city church in one of the cities; I see an open vision over the city church, in a center gathering place, although the fellowship of the church is in the homes of believers, this is a special meetings place of anointing and grace.
I see a vision of an open heaven over a center meeting place, this open vision goes on for months, and this is just one of open visions. I see that all the believers gather here see the same open vision, and they also see with the eyes of heart, meaning seeing with your physical eyes and ears and the eyes and ears of the heart. This is a vision of an open heaven of the third heaven, and they all see the third heaven, and see the Throne Room, and this is called an open vision revival.

I see a vision of the mature city church in a city, I see a vision of an angel standing in front of the gathering place, and I see more then one angel speaking and ministering, and behind them were prophets seated, and I hear many praying and worshiping the Lord notwithstanding, these angels spoke for hours and even days, and some times for months. And at some gathering places believers would see angels standing day and night. Now these angels were speaking and ministering along with prophets, and all believers could see and hear with their human eyes; this was an angelic visitation revival.

I see a vision of the mature city church in a city; I see a visitation of Christ in a center gathering place. He is speaking and ministering; it is like the four gospels all over again. I see angels standing next to Jesus; I see giving open visions, and other visions to gathering saints. This will go on from day after day at certain times, and other times people will worship and pray, and then there would be teaching going on from leaders of the church, this is a visitation of Christ revival.

I see a vision of the mature city church in a city, I see in the sky over the mature city church and the city signs and wonders in the sky above, this will go on for days, and even months, and even years. The believers will see this and those in the world will see these signs above; this is a sky signs revival.

I see a vision of a great gathering in a huge open meeting, I see great numbers gathering on these grounds, this is holy ground, and outpouring of the Spirit is pour upon these grounds day and night, and see apostles and prophets will minister nightly, and they come from around the world, there was not one main speaker, instead there was a group of prophets and apostles that were lead to setup this kind of gathering meeting, notwithstanding they were only a overseeing council of this holy meeting. This meeting will go on for days, mouths, and even years, and during the day and the late night believers will pray and worship the Lord. These grounds were full of manifestations of the Spirit, and I could see clearly angels walking among them and ministering to those who came. These meetings were place on worldwide broadcast, even during the times of just prayer, worship and manifestations, this was a 24-hour program; this was a holy gathering revival.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: