Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Fire and The Cloud

The Fire and The Cloud

Elvis Iverson
December 11, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see a holy city built upon holy ground. This is the city of full of light. I see the gates and walls of this city. I see 12 gates of this holy city. I see a river that flows from within this holy city toward the nations of the world. Now I see Christ with His arms open toward me, He is saying come now and enter into your destiny, the door is open, the gates are open to you.

Now I see a pillar of fire and a pillar of cloud, in this city the two pillars shall rest here day and night for 100 years, there shall be an open heaven with angels flowing like rivers from and to. From this city prayers will come up and angels will rain down from sky above, for this is the will of God.

Now I see some areas where pillars of fire went, and some places where pillars of cloud went. In the center Midwest and other areas, places where the people of God don’t open their ears to the Holy Spirit or to the holy prophets God will send pillars of fire. Now I see the west, east, and south the pillars of cloud shall go to these places. Where the people of God have ears to hear the Holy Spirit and His prophets, God will send pillars of Cloud. Only in certain areas there shall be both the pillar of fire and the pillar of cloud, and only in certain places that pillars of fire and pillars of cloud shall rest.

I see all over the earth, pillars of fire go to, and I see pillars of Cloud go to, some places pillars of fire will go to, and some places pillars of cloud shall go to, and only some places pillars of fire and pillars of could shall both go to, and only some places shall the pillar of fire and pillar of cloud shall rest.

There are apostles and prophets of the pillars of fire and there are apostles and prophets of the pillars of cloud. Now I see where the pillars of cloud go, there shall be signs and wonders, gifts of Spirit, visions, prophecy, healing the sick, cast out demons, and rising the dead, and healing the land. Now I see where the pillars of fire go there shall be signs and wonders, bliss gifts of God, visions and prophecy, healing the sick, casting out demons, and rising the dead, and healing the land.

Now I see within the city of full light, a house of an awesome crystal. I could see water flow through and in the walls. And can see a great number of believers. I see many gatherings of people from all over the earth coming to this holy house, I see many great gatherings coming from all over. I see great numbers gathering from all over the earth in this holy place, and I see a great company dwelling within this house of water.

I see the presence of the Lord resting in this place, I see a weight of glory resting in this place, I see fire and water, I see glory and fire, I see rain and clouds day and night for 1000 years. I hear these words this is only the beginning, for the LORD is good.

I see a wave of impartation go from the altar of this house of water around the world. I see a wave of revelation go from here to the whole earth. I see a wave of signs and wonders go to many places. I see a wave of presence of God to many cities around the world. I see a wave of love go around the world.

I see a vision of the great seed, the great seed says I am the great seed of the future, for generation after generations shall arise from this house of water, each shall be faithful, bless, anointed, and just, but I am the great seed, and my days are great. I am full of faith and the Holy Spirit, I am full of wisdom and the Holy Spirit, and I am full of power and the Holy Spirit.

Now I see again the house of water, which is the house of wine, house of fire, house of oil, and the house of wind. This house shall be dunk for 10 years, for ten years we shall drink and be drunk in the Holy Spirit. For ten years Word Revelation will flow upon our hearts, prophetic revelation shall flow upon our hearts, trances, raptures, and supernatural pleasures of Jesus Christ shall burn in our heart and cover us as waters of the Holy Spirit, for ten years shall holy ecstasy and holy ecstatic shall pour upon us and flood us as living water. Then an angel said this is only the beginning, for God is faithful.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: