Monday, February 14, 2011

Envision a World

Envision a World


Elvis Iverson
December 18, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of clouds covering the earth, I see every morning the morning rain of the Spirit, I see afternoon rain of glory, and the evening showers of glory, and then rain of fire in the night. I see the floodgates open all over the earth, I see rivers of glory flowing throughout the church, I see the overflow of glory upon cities and nations around the world.

I see revival in some cities, I see revival in some nations, I see revival in many cities, and I see revival in many cities all over the earth. I see a river of souls, I see many rivers of souls, and I see massive rivers of souls coming to the Lord. I see massive revivals and great revivals, and lasting revival.

I see all believers walking in the common power of God, I see all believers walking in the common prophetic of God. I see great meetings in many cities and many nations. Mass healings, mass raising the dead, mass miracles, mass freedom from demons, mass manifestations of signs and wonders.

I see healing revival in many cities, I see miracle revival in many cities, I see freedom revival in many cities, I see rising the dead revival in many cities. I see ecstasy revival in many cities, soaking revival in many cities, signs and wonders revival in many cities, and apostolic revival in many cities.

I see great gatherings of believers for revival meetings in many nations. I see the meetings of revival in many cities, where believers and people will always be in revival.

I see 1000’s of souls saved in many cities, I see 10,000 souls saved in many cities, I see 50,000 souls save in many cities, I see millions souls saved in many nations. I see three billion souls saved worldwide. I see many cities and many nations saved.

I see revival meetings going on for months in many cities, I see revival meetings going on for weeks in many cities, I see revival meetings going on for years in many nations. I see the outpouring of angelic hosts in many cities and many nations.

I see the outpourings of divine healing in many cities and many nations, I see the outpourings of miracles in many cities and many nations, I see the outpourings of rising the dead in many cities and many nations, I see the outpourings of signs and wonders in many cities and many nations, I see the outpourings of freedom from darkness in many cities and many nations.

An angel says God will do this and even more, this is just a walk through the park, God will even do more greater things then these, this is only the beginning.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: