Monday, February 21, 2011

Prophecy of the Great Seed

Prophecy of the Great Seed

Elvis Iverson
December 11, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am by the well of overflowing water, with a small group then angels come and take us away, this will happen very quick, and in moment, and in this season, and we shall go to our destiny the city full light.

Now I see a house of wine built in the north of the holy city, and I see this house is already prepared, I see a covering angel watching over and caring for the people of this holy house. I see generations come forth from this holy house in many cites and many nations around the world.

I see a vision of the great seed. The great seed is alive and is faithful and just. Renew the works of God the great seed shall. In a time the great seed shall renew the work of God, and in a time the great seed will live and flow in living holy wild fire, and in a time the great seed shall flow in signs and wonders, yes in other times the great seed shall flow in signs and wonder, but in this time the great seed shall flow in extreme signs and wonders. Then a time will come when the great seed shall flow in wisdom.

But I say that there is a group of people who shall not see death, who she not die, who shall live upon the earth endless, and the wise master builder, and the great seed and sent out team shall live and not see death.

I hear the Lord say I have bless the great seed, and I have blessed the Great Seed, seed, seed, seed, seed, and seeds to come. God the Father says I shall be a father to the great seed, as I was the Father to his patriarch.

Now I look again I see 26 apostles arise who are of God. Then I looked again and I see 72 apostles who are of God, and I look again and see a company of holy apostles, there bond and there order will not end, and will not be broken. Now I look again and I see a band of apostles that came forth, not as leaders, instead as examples. I see a Enoch, I see a Moses, I see a Samuel, I see a Elijah, I see a John the Baptist, I see a Isaiah, I see a Ezekiel, I see a Thomas, I see a John, I see a Stephen, I see a Philip, I see a John the elder, and I see a Paul. With 26 apostles there was prophets that went with them, and with 72 there was prophets, and with the company of apostles, there was a company of prophets, and with the apostles of example there was prophets that went with them. I hear an angel says, this is only the beginning for God is real.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: