Monday, February 28, 2011

Gates of the Rainbow

Gates of the Rainbow

Elvis Iverson
December 11, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see this holy city built upon holy ground, I see a continue outpouring of angelic hosts. I see that around this city is an angels standing guard. I see in the center of this city an open ground called sacred assembly, with a council of apostles. I see these apostles, the first I see is like Joel, then one like Joseph, then one like Aaron, one like Joshua, one like Solomon, one like Ezra, one like Nehemiah, one like Barnabas, and one like Abraham. Then I see 12 gates and I see at each of the 12 gates two apostles and two prophets. Then I see again the open ground called sacred assembly, and besides the council of apostles, I see seven prophets, 26 apostolic houses, 40 outreach ministries throughout the city, I see 24 workplace apostles, I see 72 prayer groups throughout the city. I see at the open ground called sacred assembly a faithful prayer team, a faithful worship team, and faithful prophetic team. I see a covering angel over the open ground called sacred assembly.

I see the first gate; this is the gate of the silver trumpets. The second gate is the gate of Elijah, the third gate is the gate of harvest, the fourth gate is the gate of Peter, the fifth gate is the gate of wealth, the sixth gate is the gate of great peace, the seventh gate of the gate of the Seven Spirits of God, the eight gate is the gate of healing, ninth gate is the gate of Paul, the tenth gate is the gate of John. The eleventh is the gate of ecstasy and ecstatic, and the twelve gate is the gate the unfolding vision of revival.

Then I see a house of wine built in the northern area of the holy city. I see the Spirit and power of Elijah fall upon the fellowship of wine. I see a generation of Elisha birth forth, and go throughout the world. I see the Spirit and power of Moses fall upon the fellowship of wine. I see a generation of Joshua arise.

I hear these shouts over the holy city of full light.

I hear shouts grace, grace ten times a years. I hear shouts bless, bless 12 times a year. I hear the shouts revival, revival, once a year. I hear the shouts harvest, harvest, once a year.

Now shout together:

Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!
Grace, grace!

Now shout together:

Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!
Bless, Bless!

Now shout together:

Revival, revival!

Now shout together:

Harvest, harvest!

Now shout together:

Yes and Amen!


Now an angel said, all these things must come to pass, for the Lord watches over the prophetic word.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: