Monday, March 21, 2011

Come Patriarch Be Our Guest

Come Patriarch Be Our Guest


Elvis Iverson
December 11, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com


In a vision I see a sky full of clouds. I hear the prophetic seed go around the world, I hear the revelation seed go around the earth, now I see clouds all over the earth, an angel says those clouds are hovering over these many lands, God will come through for His people, God will come through big time, and God will not be late, and God will make up for all our loss and sufferings. A feast of great goodness and great mercy, great peace, great happiness, great rest, great blessings shall I give to all those who have believe and waited upon me, for such as a time as this.

I see a set visionary seated upon a hill of peace, I see many, upon many gatherings all over the earth seated at his feet and hear the words that come forth, I see many angels standing around this love feast.

I see a river that will flow as fast as the wind around the earth; this is the river of Word Revelation, I see healing, divine healing, restoration, blessings, breakthroughs come forth from this holy river.

Now I see signs of an apostle covering the earth, I see these signs, wonders, and mighty deeds. I see networks of love feasts throughout the earth. I see huge meetings of apostolic doctrine. I see huge meetings of signs of the apostles; I see huge meetings of salvation. I see greats numbers flow like river into the church all over the earth. I see outpourings of angels. I see generations of the faithful and blessed come forth; continue on the work of the patriarch.

I see many come with many gifts to lie at feet of the group of the patriarch, I see the blessing come forth from hands of the group of the patriarch. I see lands giving, and buildings giving to built the holy campgrounds of the patriarch.

I see the nine gifts of the Spirit flow as a river from the group of the patriarch, I see the bliss gifts of God flow as continue river of bliss from the hands of the patriarch. I see the healing, deliverance, raising the dead in massive amounts. I see the seven Spirits of God come in the holy meetings of the group of the patriarch; I see the power to get wealth flow as ten rivers of the Spirit around the earth. I see Ecstatic and ecstasy flow among many and upon the group of the patriarch. Then I see an angel saying this is only the beginning, for God had planned all things well and bless, for this is His will.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: