Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Church Love Feasts

Home Church Love Feasts

Elvis Iverson
December 18, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of home churches all over America, and I see a vision of home churches all over the earth. I see many angelic hosts going to each home church; they could visit every home church every day. Now I see a covering angel over each network of home churches, and I see a covering angel over was nation of home churches, and I see a covering angel over the global outpouring of home churches network of networks.

Now I see a vision of many home churches in many cities around the world. I see a river of grace, anointing, revelation go through each of these home churches.

I see a home church; I see a group of believers meeting in their home. Praying and following the presence of the Lord, this is faithful believers in the home. I see the presence of the Lord coming down every time they gather in the home.

I see a home church, I see believers coming together in the home, I see many praying, fasting, soaking, practice the presence of the Lord, then an outpouring came with such force, and out of this came 10,000 home churches.

Now I see a home church, believers gather in faithful and holy ground, and I see such soul witness, and signs and wonders, among the home churches, that there was two new home churches birth every week for five years.

I see a home church, believers come their faithfully week after week. I see them prophecy, share visions, and tell their dreams. I see the gifts of the Spirit flow among them. I see others who are not apart coming to hear and be bless and minister too. Not one word fall to the ground, all was 100% percent from God. They grow in the prophetic and the gifts of the Spirit, that they were a holy power house.

I see a vision of a home church that has holy soaking revival for ten years, and all the other homes churches around it had the manifestation presence of the Lord, and open visions., ecstasy, and ecstatic touch from God.

I see a home church where people gather together in unity, and Word, that signs and wonders came, and out of this home church came 100 home churches.

I see a home church that enter into rest, great peace came, signs and wonders, the outpouring of a weight of the presence of the Lord came, and out of this home church came a 1000 home churches.

Now an angel says this is happening, and going to happen in nations around the world, not a few, instead many nations, for God is the God of increase.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: